First half: Wk 14 Jets at Bills, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, familykwi said:

In that they're both poor?  How else would they be related?  No connection between the two otherwise.

thats the mystery.....i think there is a connection somewhere there.--in that they are both poor or both good.

Not sure if you remember wades Bills teams

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

I have the most obnoxious Jests fans next to me. A very drunk fugly chick talking trash for scoring a field goal and her male friend trying to shut her up. I am waiting for beer to be tossed at them BUT from behind me :(

Tickle her a little, may help.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

I have the most obnoxious Jests fans next to me. A very drunk fugly chick talking trash for scoring a field goal and her male friend trying to shut her up. I am waiting for beer to be tossed at them BUT from behind me :(

Bills have marched across the whole field for 2 TDs the Jets have gotten two FG after basically starting in FG position both times.

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

ALL JESTS fans are obnoxious!

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

I can hear Joe Benigno screaming from my house why didn’t the Jets go for it on 4th down

Because you just got beat at the LOS by a strong defense and the FG makes it a 1 possession game without the risk of swinging all of the momentum to Buffalo.

Just sayin'

• Like (+1) 1