Kareem Hunt being investigated for 2nd incident

The Senator

For the Hunt apologists, who think HE is the victim....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/02/report-nfl-investigating-second-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-a-man/

https://nesn.com/2018/12/nfl-rumors-nfl-investigating-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-man-in-face/

Clearly, this thug is a violent criminal.  I’m sure, as we peel back the onion, more incidents of violence against both men and women will surface.

Dude’s cooked.  His NFL career is over.

(JMO)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Did the man he punched also refuse to have sex with his friend? 

Well, I’d guess you’d have to ask the NFL, now that they are suddenly interested.

(They never bothered to interview the beaten woman from the February incident.)

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/02/report-nfl-investigating-second-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-a-man/

https://nesn.com/2018/12/nfl-rumors-nfl-investigating-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-man-in-face/

Clearly, this thug is a violent criminal.  I’m sure, as we peel back the onion, more incidents of violence against both men and women will surface.

(JMO)

Lol

I'm not on Hunt's side, but some ppl seem to think that NFL and FBI are the same initials...it has already been said that the hotel refused to show the NFL the tape because they weren't law enforcement...has already been said they tried to talk to the women and any friends, they all refused to talk...they can't interview ppl that won't talk to them.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Was watching CBS This Morning - they had an interview with Hunt and, of course, he was all soft-spoken, contrite, embarrassed, etc.  Of course he is - he’s trying to save his career.

The puzzling thing to me, two puzzling things, actually...

1) The NFL didn’t interview Hunt OR the 19-year old female college student Hunt assaulted;

2) When asked why the NFL didn’t look at the video, Goodell responded that the NFL doesn’t accept video evidence from unreliable sources.

Now, to me, that video looks like it came from a ceiling-mounted hotel cam, rather than a cell phone.  And the NFL certainly had no problem accepting video evidence in the Rice incident.

Goodell speaks with forked tongue. Anyway, now that both Hunt and the league are exposed, Roger seems more willing to watch the video.

Edited by The Senator

Why did none of this go through police investigation?  Until it does he is innocent.

Edit. I want to make it clear.

I don't care what the video or anything truly does show until the police are allowed to do their job. If this happened in June than it's inexcusable that charges haven't been pressed and I side on the opinion that it's a hit job to mess with the dude who clearly isn't a high watt individual.

Just a joke and shitshow. The NFL should not do anything.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Now it's up to 3!

Yes. Thank you.

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/Former-Chiefs-RB-Kareem-Hunt-accused-in-another-attack-501824031.html

Quite clearly, this man is not a thug, but an innocent delicate flower. ?

Now that the thug is outed, I wonder how many more incidents will be found?

Edited by The Senator

This is laughable:

"If Hunt engaged in a second incident of violence in June, knowing that he was already under scrutiny for the incident in February, that would be the kind of repeat offense that the NFL says its personal conduct policy is designed to prevent."

Why would sweeping the previous incident under the rug prevent a subsequent incident? One would think that it would encourage it.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:47 PM, Tsaikotic said:

I'm not on Hunt's side, but some ppl seem to think that NFL and FBI are the same initials...it has already been said that the hotel refused to show the NFL the tape because they weren't law enforcement...has already been said they tried to talk to the women and any friends, they all refused to talk...they can't interview ppl that won't talk to them.

They can do whatever the hell they want with the alleged perpetrator. All they had to do was assign him a time and place.

32 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why did none of this go through police investigation?  Until it does he is innocent.

Edit. I want to make it clear.

I don't care what the video or anything truly does show until the police are allowed to do their job. If this happened in June than it's inexcusable that charges haven't been pressed and I side on the opinion that it's a hit job to mess with the dude who clearly isn't a high watt individual.

Just a joke and shitshow. The NFL should not do anything.

The police have had months to do their jobs. For whatever reason they decided not to.  Deciding that the alleged incident was a misdemeanor without even asking to view the tapes is really all you need to be aware of.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:48 PM, The Senator said:

Well, I’d guess you’d have to ask the NFL, now that they are suddenly interested.

(They never bothered to interview the beaten woman from the February incident.)

Roger Goodell has never heard of the internet

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

Now, to me, that video looks like it came from a ceiling-mounted hotel cam, rather than a cell phone.

The angle of the video is consistent with a ceiling mount camera but the pan, tilt, and zoom following the action isn't. For a cell phone somebody would have had to hold the phone above their head which would make it more difficult to follow the action much less zoom in. (I suppose they could be standing on a chair but that seems unlikely.) I am going to guess that TMZ exercised some editorial creativity with the video.

48 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

They can do whatever the hell they want with the alleged perpetrator. All they had to do was assign him a time and place.

The police have had months to do their jobs. For whatever reason they decided not to.  Deciding that the alleged incident was a misdemeanor without even asking to view the tapes is really all you need to be aware of.

So, the official group that is legally responsible and the only body able to investigate the activity determined to do nothing.

Yep. You made the point for me

On 12/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, The Senator said:

(JMO)

Calling the man a violent criminal is a little much to me. Something like that is reserved for someone who robs banks and murders and rapes people. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Senator said:

Was watching CBS This Morning - they had an interview with Hunt and, of course, he was all soft-spoken, contrite, embarrassed, etc.  Of course he is - he’s trying to save his career.

The puzzling thing to me, two puzzling things, actually...

1) The NFL didn’t interview Hunt OR the 19-year old female college student Hunt assaulted;

2) When asked why the NFL didn’t look at the video, Goodell responded that the NFL doesn’t accept video evidence from unreliable sources.

Now, to me, that video looks like it came from a ceiling-mounted hotel cam, rather than a cell phone.  And the NFL certainly had no problem accepting video evidence in the Rice incident.

Goodell speaks with forked tongue. Anyway, now that both Hunt and the league are exposed, Roger seems more willing to watch the video.

See the post right above yours.

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, the official group that is legally responsible and the only body able to investigate the activity determined to do nothing.

Yep. You made the point for me

Earlier you said this which I responded to.

I don't care what the video or anything truly does show until the police are allowed to do their job.

If the point you are trying to make is that you're an imbecile then you have succeeded.

I personally still do not give a *****... We’re not trying to hang out with these guys. If he gets in trouble he will be thrown jail.  This country does a damn “good job” of locking up African Americans, I highly doubt he will slip through the cracks if there is any reason whatsoever to throw him in there.

Besides, Football players with anger management issues???? Shocking...

Meanwhile, I’m sure most people saying “not on my team” were pretty upset when the world’s nicest man, Richie Incognito decided to hang the cleats.  

He’s a kid with some anger issues, get him a counselor/rehab and let him try to pick up the pieces and rebuild his career.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Like (+1) 1

Totally impossible he was defending himself....just saying it annoys me to no end when people jump to conclusions. He may very well be guilty but the "victim" refused to press charges. Highly doubt and randomly walked up and hit some innocent person as many makes it seem.

11 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

Meanwhile, I’m sure most people saying “not on my team” were pretty upset when the world’s nicest man, Richie Incognito decided to hang the cleats.  

He’s a kid with some anger issues, get him a counselor/rehab and let him try to pick up the pieces and rebuild his career.

Incognito was never called a thug either. That word is reserved for only black men who exhibit violence.  (Or in Kaepernicks case no violence necessary)

19 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Incognito was never called a thug either. That word is reserved for only black men who exhibit violence.  (Or in Kaepernicks case no violence necessary)

Not to get off point, but It’s a real shame too, with Kap having a similar skill set to Allen, he would’ve been the perfect compliment (if his game hasn’t dropped off in his time away from the field). This didn’t have to be a wasted season, but it was because of ignorance and old rich white men take themselves entirely too seriously (if kneeling offends you, you truly have no idea what’s important in life by the way, so go ahead and get the ***** over it people).  Yet the ***** the NFL does tolerate (like the multiple rape accusations against Big Ben that have been neatly swept under the rug and commentators swoon over him on a weekly basis) truly boggles the mind. 

I personally think this team would likely be contending for a wildcard spot if they paid Kap what they gave McCarron along with the same opportunity to earn the job they gave AJ... Kap may not be all pro, but I think he likely gives this team an extra couple wins, and atleast a fighting chance in some of those games that weren’t even a contest due to the anemic nature of this offense under Peterman and Anderson.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Absolutely, totally, incontrovertibly untrue.  I am completely color-blind, and my female relationship experiences and male friendships will show as much.

When a white punk exhibits totally violent, punk-like, thug-like behavior, I will never, for an instant, hesitate to call him out. Incognito is exactly that insane punk thug.  That he suffers from roid-rage is absolutely no excuse.  That’s also on him.

Only those without a valid defense, or any intelligent argument,  invoke the “race card”, which you are apparently doing.

Three DOCUMENTED incidents of violence against another human being.

Coincidence? Or maybe Hunt’s the victim here?  Three times?

Or maybe you’re just an apologist, or looking for some other excuse for your thug punk heroe.

(BTW, I can’t recall anyone, anywhere, ever calling Kaepernick a “thug” - just unPatriotic.  Care to back up your argument with some facts?)

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

Absolutely, totally, incontrovertibly untrue.  I am completely color-blind, and my female relationship experiences and male friendships will show as much.

When a white punk exhibits totally violent, punk-like, thug-like behavior, I will never, for an instant, hesitate to call him out. Incognito is exactly that insane punk thug.  That he suffers from roid-rage is absolutely no excuse.  That’s also on him.

Only those without a valid defense, or any intelligent argument,  invoke the “race card”, which you are apparently doing.

Three DOCUMENTED incidents of violence against another human being.

Coincidence? Or maybe Hunt’s the victim here?  Three times?

Or maybe you’re just an apologist, or looking for some other excuse for your thug punk heroe.

(BTW, I can’t recall anyone, anywhere, ever calling Kaepernick a “thug” - just unPatriotic.  Care to back up your argument with some facts?)

Look I just call it as I see it. Not interested in getting in a race relations discussion on these boards tho.

7 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Earlier you said this which I responded to.

If the point you are trying to make is that you're an imbecile then you have succeeded.

Opinions vary and I'm not concerned with the viewpoint of anyone else in this world on the beliefs that I possess.

Your emotional connection to #feelings is exposed once again as it has always been prone to do going back to the Tennis video of almost 10 years ago to Brock the Standford swimmer; you jump at an emotional response without using any intellectual capacity to think critically.

So, while I may be thought of by you as an imbecile you fully display without prejudice that you lack the ability to think intellectually and compose logical thought.

Specifically: the consequences of Willie Nillie persecution style retaliation style retribution and punishment upon those who have not had a chance to be vetted, questioned and held up to investigation in their events/actions.  In this case you lack the ability hold respect for the law enforcement whom are tasked with the responsibilities of investigation - and I am fairly certain I can understand why you jump to this conclusion based on knowledge of you.  You believe the police let the guy skate because he is a star, it's not worth their time, etc.  It's not worth their time and how do I know that?  They said it.  I can accept that answer.  Why can't you? 

• Like (+1) 1