Trade Kyle to the Saints

uticaclub

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Ya right - he'd kiss Beane's feet.

Kyle himself said he had offers from other teams but he chose to remain and retire a Bill. Doesn't mean he can't change his mind, but that is what he said previously. 

36 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Thank you.

The organization isn't looking to round out Kyle's career with a gifted Superbowl win via trade.

It doesn't work that way.

I dont get this whole we owe players thing.  Someone said the same thing about Shady.  These guys make millions of dollars.  This is their job.  KW has opportunities to leave and he stayed.  He made the choice.  Hes an all time Bill's great and fan favorite.  But hes been compensated for his talents.

I get the sentiment but I can't see that happening for multiple reasons.

I mean sure if there is an offer they have to consider it but they'd have to weigh it against the value they get out of Kyle as a leader and mentor on the defense.

If it's worth it then from a nonbiased/emotional viewpoint you'd do it(but that would be real hard).

Then if they decide to ask him there's definitely no guarantee he'd go even for a possible SB ring.

Odds are he's going to retire a Bill and honestly it's incredible he was willing to come back this year when it's been fairly clear there wasn't much reason to see this year as being better than last year with the roster moves.

12 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

Seriously? Kyle came into the league as a Bill, He will retire a Bill.

He can still retire as a Bill after having a chance to play for a good team for once.

The fact that he spent his career in Buffalo on non-contender teams virtually ensures he won't ever get in the HOF, so might as well chase a ring while you still have a chance.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He can still retire as a Bill after having a chance to play for a good team for once.

The fact that he spent his career in Buffalo on non-contender teams virtually ensures he won't ever get in the HOF, so might as well chase a ring while you still have a chance.

My thoughts exactly, we ruined his HoF chance, give him a chance to win a Lombardi 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Kyle is a great Buffalo Bill.  HoF as an all-time great player in the NFL?  No!  He came back as a Bill and he'll stay one. 

He can sign a ***** ass one day contract, give the man a chance to win a ***** Super Bowl

Just now, billsfan89 said:

If the Saints offer a decent pick and Kyle would want to go I would send him off. But I would allow Kyle to approve the deal (Unless they offered an insane pick which isn't happening) because I think he earned it. 

I agree but Kyle has to approve of the deal because he could just retire if he doesn't want to play on another team.

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

It is a sad state, when a player wants to play for a championship, they have to play for another team.