Around the League Week 8

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Was Jameis stinkin' up the joint or is it because they're down by 18 and don't wanna risk the starter getting hurt?

4 picks in a closeish game including a pick 6 just prior to the benching

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

A great situation for the Steelers.  Paying him nothing, not missing a beat and they won't have to deal with his BS again.

Another piece of evidence (as if more were needed) that RBs—even really good ones—are the most easily replaced players in the NFL.  

22 minutes ago, mannc said:

Another piece of evidence (as if more were needed) that RBs—even really good ones—are the most easily replaced players in the NFL.  

Exactly.  

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Cam Newton 22/29. 219  2 TDs 54 yards rushing against #1 D

Top D teams---it's nice.  They will be watching the SB from their local TC Hooligans.

Rule 8. Never run a group tab as a tourista.

They getcha everytime. I was with a group in NYC the bill was $2400.. I swear to God it shouldn't have been a dime over $1500, but servers leverage group confusion and alcohol to screw people. The host ended up eating the loss.

Me: Separate check, thank you.

3 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

Lol.  Nobody wants to win the SF vs ARIZ game.  There are some pretty bad teams this year.  I don't think we have a shot at the #1 pick.  

You underestimate the depths that the Bills offense is capable of scraping. Don’t lose hope. 

I don't want the Bills to suck but with this offense I think it's safe to say we are going to miss the playoffs.  So if we are going to miss the playoffs why not wish to get the best pick we can and add a top draft to help this team.  If Allen comes back and he can steadily improve also that would be a win win.  

23 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I don't want the Bills to suck but with this offense I think it's safe to say we are going to miss the playoffs.  So if we are going to miss the playoffs why not wish to get the best pick we can and add a top draft to help this team.  If Allen comes back and he can steadily improve also that would be a win win.  

As fans we always hope we see players improve and pan out because they won’t be able to fill every hole on the offense. Chances are pretty good the puck will be a high one anyway, and the draft is a crapshoot that the FO seems spotty on. Hope for the bird in hand at as many positions as possible as opposed to a slightly higher draft spot. 

Even the lowly Raiders ( post Amari Cooper) seem very capable of scoring multipleTDs vs the Colts team that nearly blanked the Bills. 

Edited by Boatdrinks