Mccoy and Ivory could both be out Monday?

YoloinOhio

Ivory hurt his hamstring on Wednesday and was limited yesterday and today. Mccoy still in concussion protocol. Taiwan jones not practicing for weeks - he will be out for sure. Marcus Murphy might be the only healthy RB. 

Gulp ... if they sign Keith Ford off the PS it will be a bad sign. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ivory hurt his hamstring on Wednesday and was limited yesterday and today. Mccoy still in concussion protocol. Taiwan jones not practicing for weeks - he will be out for sure. Marcus Murphy might be the only healthy RB. 

this one is really lining up to be an all time great

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

DiMarco soon to be unleashed...

• Haha (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Man my fantasy teams RB's are Sanquan, Dalvin Cook, Bilal Powell, Carlos Hyde, Sony Michel- I just added Ivory and planned on starting him as Flex-I thought I was loaded at RB- but injuries are taking their toll.  I guess I will sign Marcus Murphy and start him.  I am desperate

I'm glad this is the only game on Monday, otherwise the nation outside of Buffalo & Boston would get switched to another game early in the 3rd quarter.  However, I hear that ESPN has an old tape of Heidi just in case the game becomes totally unwatchable. 

• Haha (+1) 1