He's a 100% f ing asswipe 

I hope Jerry lands on him and buries him, 

I hope Kyle lands on him and buries him, 

I hope Milano lands on him and buries him, 

I hope Phillips lands on him and buries him, 

I hope LorAx lands on him and buries him, 

I hope Star lands on him and buries him, 

I hope Poyer and Hyde sandwich his ass  

Brady would only like the being sandwiched one...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

We cant beat them. But if we do desire we could end Brady’s career 

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I'm usually the "you can't root for injuries" guy but in his case it's warranted.  Then throw his cell phone in a lake...again.  

I swear they are stealing signals again btw.  It's like heroin.  They can't quit it.  

Oh, boy.  This thread is embarrassing.  When did Bills fans become such snowflakes?  "We're going to be embareassed on national TV!", "Brady said the pats were gonna win!"  

Grow a pair people. 

Ya know something - we have always stunk on MNF.  Including the golden years.  And the pats?  They have a long history of stink on them too; just not recently is all.

If I were a pats fan and came across this thread I would be posting links to it in my team's forums and having a hell of a laugh.  Just sayin.  Why give them such a reaction?  My kid had a yard sale in front of the dugout after striking out last summer.  After the game I asked him how he would feel if he were pitching and struck a guy out who then pitched a fit tossing his gear around and he agreed he'd be laughing inside.  Fixed that problem. Are we smarter than a 6th grader here?

Edited by sleeby

7 hours ago, billspro said:

You need to play well on both sides of the ball to beat New England. Bill Belichick will embarrass our offense like he always does.

And ultimately you need to out-gun them in a shootout.

KC came close to pulling it off.  Their offense is about 150 times more high powered than ours.

7 hours ago, billspro said:

You need to play well on both sides of the ball to beat New England. Bill Belichick will embarrass our offense like he always does.

Actually, you don’t. You need to play offense very well and a bit of luck that gives your offense the last possession. Made all the difference in the Kansas City game. Yes, scoring too quickly can cost you a victory. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It would be nice if McD and Frazier come up with an aggressive defensive plan to put pressure on Brady, which is their only chance of getting to him.  We may still get beat, but we'd at least look respectable by hurrying and sacking Brady.  Sit back and play cover their receiver zones will get picked apart badly.

Or we can watch the Patriots run for 300 yards. 

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

At least it isn’t Thanksgiving so your bandwagon brother in law can ruin your day over his Pats

The typical bandwagon pats fans line:

“I was a fan before the pats were even good”.

Ya ok buddy, no one is falling for that one.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

1 hour ago, thunderingsquid said:

I'm usually the "you can't root for injuries" guy but in his case it's warranted.  Then throw his cell phone in a lake...again.  

I swear they are stealing signals again btw.  It's like heroin.  They can't quit it.  

Bet the trifecta and throw in Gronk & Edelman for good measure...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Success said:

I’d rather be a Bills fan - especially compared to any Pats fan under 30.

That latter group is just weird, imo. All they know is winning.  It sounds great, especially to us, but they’ll never know or understand that feeling of ending a drought or overcoming years of adversity.   It’s really the opposite for them - they’ll have to adjust to a post-Brady reality that will pale in comparison to what they’ve known.

Can’t wait.

It's really insane if you think about it...any kid born let's say in 1995 and up....by the time they were old enough to understand the game, all they know is NE winning.....Can't even begin to imagine that feeling...knowing year after year after year, your team is a favorite to win the Superbowl....those kids are now what....23-24 years old....they have no idea what a bad team is....and that's not counting the younger ones....having a dominating team for 18 years defies everything we know about the supposed parity in the NFL....

I do know a few NE fans who are older and were around when they were bad....they all tell me the same thing....they've seen enough winning for a lifetime....and they are confident no other team will ever get close to the level of success they've achieved....can't say they're wrong....

I get a feeling that the young fans will have a much harder time dealing with the unavoidable decline coming up...

9 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

It's really insane if you think about it...any kid born let's say in 1995 and up....by the time they were old enough to understand the game, all they know is NE winning.....Can't even begin to imagine that feeling...knowing year after year after year, your team is a favorite to win the Superbowl....those kids are now what....23-24 years old....they have no idea what a bad team is....and that's not counting the younger ones....having a dominating team for 18 years defies everything we know about the supposed parity in the NFL....

I do know a few NE fans who are older and were around when they were bad....they all tell me the same thing....they've seen enough winning for a lifetime....and they are confident no other team will ever get close to the level of success they've achieved....can't say they're wrong....

I get a feeling that the young fans will have a much harder time dealing with the unavoidable decline coming up...

There is a huge difference between older and younger Pats fans, and among Boston fans in general.

Except for the Celtics, that town was basically Loserville for a century.  Fans there were much like us - they had “what’s been the most painful moment”  or “worst loss” discussions, and lots of talk about curses.  Even today, some of those older fans have a knee-jerk expectation that their teams will find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.  I saw it in twitter when Sanchez almost hit a grand slam to win game 4 for the Yankees.  I’m happy for those fans.  It’s what I hope for us someday.

Young fans there are in a whole different reality.  I’m sure some understand their good fortune and will have good perspective when they decline.  But quite a few others will find it challenging.  They seem to think it’s something in the water there or something.

8 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

The typical bandwagon pats fans line:

“I was a fan before the pats were even good”.

Ya ok buddy, no one is falling for that one.

I grew up with 3 Pats fans, in the 70s and early 80s in Southern Ontario, and for 2 have stood up for them and socially testified that they were indeed fans before Brady.

They were grateful

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

To be honest, I like that version of Brady more than his normal self.

He's usually a clone of Belichick...calm, quiet (except on the field when he's yelling at his team), all business, boring, politically correct, says all the right things, etc.

Actually having a personality? Now that's an improvement, even if it is calling out the BillsMafia.

And let's be honest, we would love to hate him instead of just hate him if we were even semi-competitive against him the past 2 decades. It was fun to hate Dan Marino, but that's because we could beat him at his best. But with Brady? He can beat us after an all night bender, on no sleep, while concussed. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

To be honest, I like that version of Brady more than his normal self.

He's usually a clone of Belichick...calm, quiet (except on the field when he's yelling at his team), all business, boring, politically correct, says all the right things, etc.

Actually having a personality?  Now that's an improvement, even if it is calling out the BillsMafia.

And let's be honest, we would love to hate him instead of just hate him if we were even semi-competitive against him the past 2 decades. It was fun to hate Dan Marino, but that's because we could beat him at his best. But with Brady? He can beat us after an all night bender, on no sleep, while concussed. 

He's had a personality all along  - he's a D bag 

22 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

It's probably Pegula's reward for making the playoffs last year. The league offices threw him a bone. National exposure. lol

This will be the last night game in Buffalo for years. 

Particularly if drunken body slams on flaming tables and a shower of dildos get on camera.

On 10/22/2018 at 1:11 PM, billspro said:

Probably the same thing Brady said, 6 and 2.

Its embarrassing that we can’t even give New England a good game.

Brady didn’t say that the guy walking with him did.. (I forgot his name.) he just said we are coming Bills Mafia.. (FYI a Cool nickname for the fan base!)

23 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It would be nice if McD and Frazier come up with an aggressive defensive plan to put pressure on Brady, which is their only chance of getting to him.  We may still get beat, but we'd at least look respectable by hurrying and sacking Brady.  Sit back and play cover their receiver zones will get picked apart badly.

Be hard to show Brady he hasn’t seen and get Edelman on the same page for a quick hit.  I’m actually looking forward see who is on Edelman, Gronk, Gordon, and Hogan as well as White.. the Bills have a good secondary I’m wondering if they have enough cover everyone to give your pass rush that 3-4 seconds to get to Brady? 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Be hard to show Brady he hasn’t seen and get Edelman on the same page for a quick hit.  I’m actually looking forward see who is on Edelman, Gronk, Gordon, and Hogan as well as White.. the Bills have a good secondary I’m wondering if they have enough cover everyone to give your pass rush that 3-4 seconds to get to Brady? 

It's too hard to cover everyone; sitting back in a zone is a sure method to get picked apart.  The blueprint to beating Brady is to scheme your front four, and occasionally a fifth, so they get pressure up the middle on him.  McD and Frazier are going to have to get creative; something they haven't done when facing better QBs (Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, Luck).

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It's too hard to cover everyone; sitting back in a zone is a sure method to get picked apart.  The blueprint to beating Brady is to scheme your front four, and occasionally a fifth, so they get pressure up the middle on him.  McD and Frazier are going to have to get creative; something they haven't done when facing better QBs (Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, Luck).

I agree, you need to pressure Brady to even have a chance at winning this game. I realize that O-Lines are getting away with a ton of holding this year so we might have to get creative and perfectly time blitz calls. I wish we had a Aaron Donald type DT on this team because destroying  Brady's pocket makes him a lot more beatable.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu