What is your final straw?

Just now, Mountain Man said:

Even by the standards of absurd melodrama on here, that really is bad.

I have been a fan for decades.  The Buffalo Bills are part of my DNA.  McCoach and his process have made it very hard to be enthusiastic about this team or where it is going.  So yes, in my view, he has sucked the life out of this franchise.

I am sick and tired of listening to all of the cliches and platitudes as I am now during his post game press conference.  He is brutal.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Dig deep into this franchises history. You can find worse seasons.

what does that mean? because they've has worse seasons throughout franchise history, that we should be content with the current state? let's live in the present.

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

I have been a fan for decades.  The Buffalo Bills are part of my DNA.  McCoach and his process have made it very hard to be enthusiastic about this team or where it is going.  So yes, in my view, he has sucked the life out of this franchise.

I am sick and tired of listening to all of the cliches and platitudes as I am now during his post game press conference.  He is brutal.

You weren't thinking that in week 17 last year.....

Gotta admit it will be tough sitting through the rest of this season if things continue to be this bad.  Going into today I was actually excited to watch our defense play, but they were just as bad as our offense.  I will continue to watch every game this season because I'll always watch win or lose but as a season ticket holder there is no way I see myself going to the rest of the games and I am seriously considering dropping my seasons after this year.  It is really becoming a chore to watch the Bills instead of a passion and that just breaks my heart.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, benderbender said:

As it was repeated ad nauseam, I know it’s only preseason, and I’m still totally not panicking. But say, hypothetically, we don’t run the table and finish 11-5. At what point do you start taking back your Sundays?

Already have, but I expected this result long before the season started; it had to happen!

12 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Ummm the pre season ended a long time ago.....

Nope.  2018 is the preseason to 2019 - we’re evaluating players, teaching our schemes, and giving young guys game-time reps. 

Just look at at our roster spending.   Last in the league.   We’re not actually trying to win.

Edited by hondo in seattle

7 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

You weren't thinking that in week 17 last year.....

I was thinking that Andy Dalton converted a miracle 4th and 12 pass for a 49 yard TD pass.

Luck (not Andy) was on our side for the first time in years.

McCoach got lucky that pulling TT in favor of Peterman against the Chargers did not bite him in the rear.  He also got lucky that the refs called a late and controversial penalty that erased the Colts winning 2 point conversion in the snow game.

I suspect that our luck has run out.

Edited by Peter

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This week is it. Will turn them back on only when Allen starts playing again 

I think a lot of people might do this.

I live in SE Fl and it is "summer" here year round, so I don't need to take back my Sunday afternoons.

If I lived in WNY, I probably wouldn't watch another game live this year.  

Just DVR them and watch at your convenience in 1.5 hours.  Get outside and enjoy nice weather while it's still there.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I live in SE Fl and it is "summer" here year round, so I don't need to take back my Sunday afternoons.

Just DVR them and watch at your convenience in 1.5 hours.

That is the way to do it

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Just DVR them and watch at your convenience in 1.5 hours.

Yep. And the weather here in Central FL is turning beautiful. 

Will no longer watch live. Unless Allen is playing to watch his development 

Seems like times are bad now but this is not uncommon unfortunately.   

In the Bills history we have had only four good starters at QB, Kemp, Ferguson, Kelly, and Flutie.  We have had only two good backups:  Lamonica and Reich.  Pretty sad but watching Anderson is not the worst I have seen. 

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Seems like times are bad now but this is not uncommon unfortunately.   

In the Bills history we have had only four good starters at QB, Kemp, Ferguson, Kelly, and Flutie.  We have had only two good backups:  Lamonica and Reich.  Pretty sad but watching Anderson is not the worst I have seen. 

Bledsoe Made the pro bowl. Agree here

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep. And the weather here in Central FL is turning beautiful. 

Will no longer watch live. Unless Allen is playing to watch his development 

Been a fan for longer than anybody here probably. I record it now. Never watch it live

14 minutes ago, Peter said:

Agreed.   We've suffered a lot of fools as Bills fans, but something about this regime sticks in my craw.   More than Rex, who was a laughable buffoon.   I have to go all the way back to the Gregg-O and Donohoe tandem to be as down on the team as I am now...

Edited by Lurker

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

Been a fan since the mid sixties, multiple decades season ticket holder. I’ve seen some really bad teams and coaches but this IS the first time I’ve ever turned off a game early in the fourth quarter. I’ve come to the conclusion that McDermot and Beane have created a very poor squad. 

Yes, I despise his clapping too.

• Like (+1) 3