What is your final straw?

19 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Dig deep into this franchises history. You can find worse seasons.

We should be good with this NOT being the worse season the Bills ever had?  I got news for you, dude, I've been watching this team for well over 50 years, and this one rivals those 1-13 and 2-14 squads from the pre-Polian era in how uncompetitive with the rest of the NFL it is.

Before the season started, I said they'd go 3-13 in the prediction thread.  I may have been hasty in my judgement.

1 hour ago, rockpile said:

I do. When the Bills were annual playoff contenders and AFC Champs, every Monday was started with positive talk about the team at "the water cooler". 

Every store had a large display of Bills various types of Bills merchandise.

On a stroll trough the mall, almost everyone was wearing Bills jerseys, coats, hats, scarfs, ties, sneakers, etc,

Now when I wear clothes with a Bills logo, some people actually mock me or say something encouraging, like you would hear at a funeral.

Let the Bills tear up the league with a couple winning seasons and the bandwagon fans will come out of their closets.

I survive by being a fan, but expecting nothing from them in return. :bag:

That's everywhere....a lot of new eagles fans in Philly last year

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

....but it all gets forgotten about by thursday like usual.

i thought he was gonna be good for us...

I think that, as fans, we are always hoping the next QB up will be the guy.  

Hey, hope springs eternal when you're a Bills Fan. 

33 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think that, as fans, we are always hoping the next QB up will be the guy.  

Hey, hope springs eternal when you're a Bills Fan. 

thanks sweetie!  here's to nate's redemption!

2 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

I've been a Bills fan my entire life, I'm almost 41 and I don't know, for some reason this is the first time I can remember that I feel really disappointed to be a Bills fan. Something feels different and I can't put my finger on it, but it's a sad feeling.  I'm always an optimistic person but I just feel like is there really hope to get better?  With that being said I'll never give up, they're my team, I'll always be a fan but it's the worst feeling I've had in awhile as a fan.

i've been a fan for 45 years and you are right. something just doesn't feel right and it ain't good either. i feel ya.   then again, they had a 3 doosies in a row  last year and somehow came back,

so i'll  force myself to take the beating on monday.

Edited by billsredneck1

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

We should be good with this NOT being the worse season the Bills ever had?  I got news for you, dude, I've been watching this team for well over 50 years, and this one rivals those 1-13 and 2-14 squads from the pre-Polian era in how uncompetitive with the rest of the NFL it is.

Before the season started, I said they'd go 3-13 in the prediction thread.  I may have been hasty in my judgement.

So, You have only been watching for 50 years. You're a rookie....

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

Then why are you complaining if you knew this was expected??