You stay classy, Patriots fans!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ny-sports-patriots-chiefs-20181014-story.html

Just in case any of you still feel bad for the sad Patriot fans after they lost the Super Bowl (and weirdly "some" of you did).

Sure they won, sure we lost, but I never like passing up an opportunity to show they are scumbags!

How much has Patriots Mafia raised again for good causes in the last year?  

:nana:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

No excuse for that but it happens all over sports.  Yankees fans threw beer at an A's fan after they Yanks won the wild card game.  Also the Yankee fans threw a can of beer at Craig Kimbrel coming-out of the pen game four.  I'm sure a few Bills fans have thrown things at opposing teams or their fans. 

1 minute ago, BfloBillsFan said:

No excuse for that but it happens all over sports.  Yankees fans threw beer at an A's fan after they Yanks won the wild card game.  Also the Yankee fans threw a can of beer at Craig Kimbrel coming-out of the pen game four.  I'm sure a few Bills fans have thrown things at opposing teams or their fans. 

Tonyour point a Yankees fan threw a beer can at the Ted Sox Kimbrell as he was walking in for the save in game 4.  All fan bases have classless jerks like this person.  Mind you at least rich people fake class and hire people do crap like this lol. (Those seats are wicked expensive where she threw the beer from.) 

3 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

A Dildo at that

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Like a dildo?? Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Players need to stay out of the stands. 

In NE, he deserved it. Imagine if that happened in OP. Hill probably would have been knocked out and choked. 

Fans have to defend their turf. 

Opposing fans need to be wary of potential dangers attending a game on the road.

Never go into a portapoty, Never walk alone and never brag if your team wins. 

Bringing attention to yourself could cause cause serious personal injury and it’s just not worth it. 

Edited by COTC

47 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

no....NEVER....No Bills fan ever has ever ever done that....None....ZERO

49 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Dildo... We throw dildos, which are funny and therefore acceptable.

Edited by Paulus

18 minutes ago, COTC said:

Players need to stay out of the stands. 

In NE, he deserved it. Imagine if that happened in OP. Hill probably would have been knocked out and choked. 

Fans have to defend their turf. 

Opposing fans need to be wary of potential dangers attending a game on the road.

Never go into a portapoty, Never walk alone and never brag if your team wins. 

Bringing attention to yourself could cause cause serious personal injury and it’s just not worth it. 

I agree with most of your points but fans do not need to defend their turf and fans should not attack players even if they go into stands. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I agree with most of your points but fans do not need to defend their turf and fans should not attack players even if they go into stands. 

Yeah I agree, but that isn’t how it was. In the early 2000s before the pussification of the NFL. Opposing fans/ players wouldn’t dare to act out, they knew their place. 

Edited by COTC

Ok, I'm sure there are fans like this in most, if not every city, but...

My company has a regional office outside of Boston. I usually go there for meetings once a year in December, and I talk directly to, or via conference call, many of our employees from Boston on a weekly basis.

Most of the guys there are nice guys...REALLY great guys (and some girls too.)  VERY friendly, easy going, great to work with....talk alot about their family and many are involved in charities in their community. Most are working at the professional or semi-professional level.   HOWEVER, when the topic of the Patriots comes up it is like something strange out of a horror movie happens.  They get animated to the point of yelling, argumentative, I have even heard threats and one guy (who is a really nice guy normally) started yelling so loud his face was turning red and spit was coming out of his mouth?  Why?  during one of your meetings one of the other workers from out of town CALMLY SUGGESTED in a conversation there may be some truth to the Patriots cheating in the past.

We don't always talk sports there, even when we go out to dinner after the meetings..but when we do, nothing gets taken to that level if the Bruins, Red Sox, or Celtics get brought up, but it is incredible what happens when you bring up the Pats there.

Once again, I am pretty sure there are bad fans all over, but maybe in Boston, they are just extra sensitive about the cheating topic...or just so used to winning that there is a genuine fear of what will happen when it stops?

Edited by mjd1001
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lofton80 said:

Good for Tyreek Hill keeping his cool. Fan should be banned, no need for that.   

Fan has been identified and Ban for life by the Pats.

2 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Ok, I'm sure there are fans like this in most, if not every city, but...

My company has a regional office outside of Boston. I usually go there for meetings once a year in December, and I talk directly to, or via conference call, many of our employees from Boston on a weekly basis.

Most of the guys there are nice guys...REALLY great guys (and some girls too.)  VERY friendly, easy going, great to work with....talk alot about their family and many are involved in charities in their community. Most are working at the professional or semi-professional level.   HOWEVER, when the topic of the Patriots comes up it is like something strange out of a horror movie happens.  They get animated to the point of yelling, argumentative, I have even heard threats and one guy (who is a really nice guy) started yelling so loud his face was turning red and spit was coming out of his mouth?  Why?  during one of your meetings one of the other workers from out of town CALMLY SUGGESTED in a conversation there may be some truth to the Patriots cheating in the past.

We don't always talk sports there, even when we go out to dinner after the meetings..but when we do, nothing gets taken to that level if the Bruins, Red Sox, or Celtics get brought up, but it is incredible what happens when you bring up the Pats there.

People are very very over reactive when it comes to BB OR Brady.  I am pretty sure BB could run for Governor and say nothing more “I’m Tom Brady vote for me” and he win in a landslide. Lol

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

People are very very over reactive when it comes to BB OR Brady.  I am pretty sure BB could run for Governor and say nothing more “I’m Tom Brady vote for me” and he win in a landslide. Lol

The sad part about your post is that it’s true. Quite the commentary on the state of political affairs.

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ny-sports-patriots-chiefs-20181014-story.html

Just in case any of you still feel bad for the sad Patriot fans after they lost the Super Bowl (and weirdly "some" of you did).

Sure they won, sure we lost, but I never like passing up an opportunity to show they are scumbags!

How much has Patriots Mafia raised again for good causes in the last year?  

:nana:

I would just like to add. The Patriots *** suck Arse! 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

My understanding from Pats fans is the team takes this stuff very seriously and will yank season tickets from fans in a heartbeat.  Of course, when you have a waiting list that is years long it makes it easier, but still, Gillette has a much different reputation than Buffalo.

I agree that there are classless fans who are part of every team's fan base.  I think the Patriots in particular have a high percentage of fans who are arrogant and feel entitled.  I hope that when Bills fans finally enjoy some more success that they will remember how they feel about the arrogance and entitlement of Patriot fans.

34 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I agree that there are classless fans who are part of every team's fan base.  I think the Patriots in particular have a high percentage of fans who are arrogant and feel entitled.  I hope that when Bills fans finally enjoy some more success that they will remember how they feel about the arrogance and entitlement of Patriot fans.

The Bills used to feel that way in the early nineties.  That lasted probably 5-6 years.l  This team is up to 18 years, it is ridiculous.   The feel entitled because they are.  Arrogant?  yeah they are that too but that is true of people from Boston in general. 

I live in NE, the watercooler discussions you here are sickening.   "Oh man if we lose this game we might not get home field advantage throughout the playoffs".  Actually making the playoffs.....that is a given (100% certainty) but it is not something to aspire to.  They are not at all happy with anything other than home field throughout.  Even the second seed, they complain.  Another one is "we should not play Gronk til the playoffs" or at the very least only play him in certain regular season games.  This gets talked about a fair amount and I actually kind of agree.   But what a luxury to know you can get to the playoffs and probably have a bye and home field while resting one of your best players.  It is sickening.

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

The Bills used to feel that way in the early nineties.  That lasted probably 5-6 years.l  This team is up to 18 years, it is ridiculous.   The feel entitled because they are.  Arrogant?  yeah they are that too but that is true of people from Boston in general. 

I live in NE, the watercooler discussions you here are sickening.   "Oh man if we lose this game we might not get home field advantage throughout the playoffs".  Actually making the playoffs.....that is a given (100% certainty) but it is not something to aspire to.  They are not at all happy with anything other than home field throughout.  Even the second seed, they complain.  Another one is "we should not play Gronk til the playoffs" or at the very least only play him in certain regular season games.  This gets talked about a fair amount and I actually kind of agree.   But what a luxury to know you can get to the playoffs and probably have a bye and home field while resting one of your best players.  It is sickening.

It’s what happens when you have a HC Ligh years better than almost any other HC.. and one of the greatest QBs in history.. don’t forget anyone under 30 really doesn’t remember the “patsies” (god I hated that name lol)  so they no nothing about how it feels to have a truly bad team.

3 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

A dildo or two

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It’s what happens when you have a HC Ligh years better than almost any other HC.. and one of the greatest QBs in history.. don’t forget anyone under 30 really doesn’t remember the “patsies” (god I hated that name lol)  so they no nothing about how it feels to have a truly bad team.

Agreed, the combination of the HC and 12 for 2 decades is remarkable that it lined up that way.  I am just ready for it to be over though, it gets really old.  BTW: what part of NH are you in?  I am also in NH....

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

My understanding from Pats fans is the team takes this stuff very seriously and will yank season tickets from fans in a heartbeat.  Of course, when you have a waiting list that is years long it makes it easier, but still, Gillette has a much different reputation than Buffalo.

They will yank your tickets even if it is not YOU doing the stupid chit. One of the reasons Why tickets are so damned expensive there i think, people are scared to sell their seats to knuckleheads they dont know!

I have been to a 7 of  the Bills-Pats games in Gilette.. I always have a good time. 

BTW, I hope Buffalo's in-game reputation is changing. I swear I have not seen a fight or even a problem in the last 3 years..and i go to the majority of games. 

As an aside, since cans have become the predominant method of beer delivery..vs drafts..you just won't see an incident like this anymore. And only one can has hit the field in 3 years , it was by a long time season ticket holder that truly lost the grip of the can as he was slamming it in disgust from the 2nd row...

Edit..just watched again..i guess it does come from a can..thats why so little comes out LOL

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I set a low bar for myself, but I’m quite proud that I’ve never received “a letter of disinvite” from and group or institution. (Usually, they just try to keep it a secret from me, but hard to do that for an NFL game.) 

4 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

They are pathetic. Everyone knows you're only supposed to throw dildos at the opposing team.

so the batteries are out of vogue again ?

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We only threw D-cells at that scumbag Bryan Cox.

well, he started it !

• Like (+1) 1