Pregame thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, ko12010 said:

I still don't get your issue w Allen. We have a mediocre oline and the worst wr group in NFL history perhaps

I know you weren't talking to me but I have an issue with the way everyone makes those excuses for Allen yet Peterman got tossed to the curb after 3 games playing with an offensive line and receivers who played even far worse for him. And he had to play in the rain once and snow once.

The screw job is in today fellas. I counted two holding calls on Watson's first down scramble. We get a bs call to bring back our conversion. Every positive play is taken from us, they are allowed to get away with whatever. I think I'm about to cut this one off. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering the dearth of talent on the roster, they fight pretty darn hard every week so far. 

They just aren't good enough. 

I don't think Coach was suggesting they were not trying as such... just that even them trying isn't much of a fight against a team with actual NFL talents.... especiall stars like Watt, Watson, Hopkins etc.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He sucks. Pretty straight forward 

Yeah that's a weak argument though. You're spouting feelings not an intelligence argument. Doubt you can put together a coherent reasoning so I'll let you continue your bleating uninterrupted 

agreed not enough talent on offense to hang  Texans have 10 pts off turnovers/blocked punt  Only the Bills would trot out this wr core week afer week  Beane's job to find players  get to it were not impressed with how many picks you accumulate for 2019

3 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I know you weren't talking to me but I have an issue with the way everyone makes those excuses for Allen yet Peterman got tossed to the curb after 3 games playing with an offensive line and receivers who played even far worse for him. And he had to play in the rain once and snow once.

Lol. Peterman is the worst starting QB in NFL history. With the same support staff. He has no future.