Pregame thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Any word on if Watson is playing or not? 

Over on the Week 6 Texans Preparation thread, 26CB posted a twitter link that said according to league sources, Watson will play despite missing most of this weeks practice, as well as having soreness in his chest.  But he's still listed as Questionable on the Texan's injury list.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Over on the Week 6 Texans Preparation thread, 26CB posted a twitter link that said according to league sources, Watson will play despite missing most of this weeks practice, as well as having soreness in his chest.  But he's still listed as Questionable on the Texan's injury list.

The only League Source that matters imo is the Houston Texans.  

I'm curious  did those above pick straight up or with the 10 point spread.  

What has Houston done to warrant 10 points?

Ppg? Dominating wins? Oh wait.  2 straight OT wins.  

the Bills' defense has made two quality quarterbacks, Kirk Cousins and Marcus Mariota, look bad.

Why not mention Rodgers?

They held the Packers to only 19 points 

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The only League Source that matters imo is the Houston Texans.  

I'm curious  did those above pick straight up or with the 10 point spread.  

What has Houston done to warrant 10 points?

Ppg? Dominating wins? Oh wait.  2 straight OT wins.  

the Bills' defense has made two quality quarterbacks, Kirk Cousins and Marcus Mariota, look bad.

Why not mention Rodgers?

They held the Packers to only 19 points 

I was just answering a question about if Watson was playing based on a tweet I saw in another thread.  The league source probably came from the Texans...who else would know this?

As far as point spread and dominating wins, Houston has done nothing to deserve being considered an overwhelming favorite to win.  They're a so-so team even with two great DE's, a very good WR (that Tre should shut down), and possibly a budding QB - that's it.  The Bills are held in low esteem by the national media, which is why they're typically picked to lose.

Wasn't arguing any of this other stuff.  But whatever.

We are not gonna win this one , no way . Are we going to win more games this season ? Of course we are but not this one 

We have a much better chance of beating the colts next Sunday than beating the Texans 

If we do have a miracle win it would be because of our defense , we have a very good defense and improving . Our offense is still mess , we got to work on our offense 

Edited by Cygnus99
  • Sad 1