Pregame thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Oh well I'll take Allen looking pretty good as my solace for right now. He's really only had 2 bad passes. Everything else has been out of his control.

He has been better than last week so far that is for sure. Still making mistakes but he was a hot mess last week. 

Just now, McNubbins said:

Well, the D looks good.  Everything else looks awful.  Unsurprising.

Houston is sporting the worst red zone offense in the league, keep in mind.

Though I guess they weren't quite in the red zone on that possession.

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

For the love of God get some receivers- Ray Ray, Zay, and Kelvin are plain awful.

I have nothing against getting good receivers, but if you think that is going to improve the offense, you're wrong.

Just now, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Not surprising as he is too lazy to do much of anything. Waste of talent and a roster space for a player that wants to earn his paycheck

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He has been better than last week so far that is for sure. Still making mistakes but he was a hot mess last week. 

Yeah that's okay, I'm not expecting him to play perfect. Since the miss to Clay he has been pretty accurate. Still struggles somewhat with pressure in his face. His only help on offense is Shady so I'm just looking for signs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Houston is sporting the worst red zone offense in the league, keep in mind.

Though I guess they weren't quite in the red zone on that possession.

I have nothing against getting good receivers, but if you think that is going to improve the offense, you're wrong.

You think it wouldnt help if Zay made that catch??