Bills Worked Out Landry Jones per Schefter

Doc Brown

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but I'd rather have Jones than Peterman.  In the same way I'd rather have a root canal than my wisdom teeth pulled. 

The same way I would rather have an angioplasty than open heart surgery.  Good analogy Doc....

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but I'd rather have Jones than Peterman.  In the same way I'd rather have a root canal than my wisdom teeth pulled. 

I'd rather have McCarron than either of them. McCarron has championship pedigree and would have been a better teacher/support system for Josh, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I'd rather have McCarron than either of them. McCarron has championship pedigree and would have been a better teacher/support system for Josh, IMO.

.....so then the rush to dump him for a coveted, envious 5th round pick was nit the right choice?.......the 2019 list of "5th round can't miss blue chippers" is quite impressive....

14 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Wouldnt it it be something to finally sign a B.B. approved QB

I like Buffalo Barbarian passion and love for the same team as I support. I question his talent assessment when it comes to quarterbacks and college prospects in general. But hey, not sure who could be worse than Peterman.

• Haha (+1) 1

The choices here are more in line with an enema or a full colonoscopy. With either one, Bills fans are getting it up the booty.  Speaking of, let's bring in Josh David Booty to round out McBeane's Anal Circus of Stars.  How they seem completely happy with the WR's makes me feel that Beane is dipping his white glove in the lube again for season ticket holders.  The line starts at Hammer's this weekend.  Go Bills!!!! oww.

Edited by BillsRdue

If Allen goes down it really won't matter who is taking snaps at that point. There is no difference maker available in FA and with the "talent" on offense this season may just be lost with Allen.

That said, sign literally any QB not named Hackenberg and cut Peterman. 

The one thing about Jones that is interesting to me is that he has been in a quarterback room with Big Ben his entire career. He may be able to help Allen with preparation tips and things of that nature. Allen needs to be able to turn to a guy on the sideline, who isn't a coach, to get his take about what is being seen etc. that's where an experienced backup, even if he isn't great, would be a massive upgrade over a second year Peterman...imo.