Zay Jones’ Father Goes After John Warrow, Jerry Sullivan and More on Twitter

BuffaloRush

Stories went around the news today about what Zay Jones’ mother had to say about KB.

Sal Carpaccio reporter it and said something about Zay’s father fighting with Bills fans in defense of criticism to their son.  I check it out and it is legit.  All in all, this is an epic Twitter account. 

For those of you who don’t know, Zay’s dad is Robert Jones #55 who played for the Dallas Cowboy teams that beat the tarp out of the Bills in the Super Bowl.  

In this tweet below, he goes back and forth Kevin Massare from the Bills Wire for saying that Zay was a bust.  This has been happening over the course of three days:

Then Robert got on Sully’s case.  This was too funny:

He also got into an epic threat with John Warrow, who did a very good job of articulating why he was critical of Zay: 

He’ll also defend his son against random trolls:

Likely just a good Dad.

Tweeting and the Instant message world is surely one of the flags letting us know the World collective consciousness is reducing as quickly and dramatically as the Glaciers are melting and Ocean are warming. At an exponentially accelerating pace.
Normal folks turn into idiots whether posting or responding to impulse.

This is a fine example.

Its a Dad who put himself in the line of fire. ( not wise )
 The reporters carrying it forward and adding a bit of fuel ? kinda shameful.

John Wawrow makes a fair statement. Mr Jones would do well to just bow out gracefully.

Like stepping in dog poo reading this

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My question is, when researching players for the 2017 NFL Draft, how did McD not come across Zay’s insane family?

Someone on the scouting team dropped the ball on that one. 

Obviously. 

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My question is, when researching players for the 2017 NFL Draft, how did McD not come across Zay’s insane family?

That was a Whaley pick  ????

Maybe neighbours ?

1 minute ago, teef said:

Back in my day, sending pictures of your junk was shocking enough. No more...

you did that ?

5 minutes ago, GG said:

He was picked after Zay, and Steelers didn’t need to trade up to get him ?

Damn, did not realize that.  I will confess I was not familiar with JuJu going into that draft much...but dude is a straight baller and Steelers also picked James Washington up in this years draft who showed some major flashes too in the preseason.  They are stacked at WR, and always seem to have another very talented WR on the come up all the time.

Seriously, who is Zay Jones?

I gassed that lunatic completely when he ran down an outside hallway in the nude!

He's a complete mental case and is a terrible WR. Cannot catch passes!

The only reason he's still in Buffalo is because Bean Brain hasn't found some more trash from the Sunday Beer League!

All of y'all criticizing Zay Jones need to stop. And stop comparing him with Ju Ju! Ju Ju has a future HOF QB throwing him the pigskin. Zay has/had a 5th and 6rder trying to play the QB position. Put Zay with Rivers, Rodgers, Brady then evaluate him. Woods, Goodwin, Hogan should be evidence enough to show that a WR is only as good as the QB throwing to him!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

All of y'all criticizing Zay Jones need to stop. And stop comparing him with Ju Ju! Ju Ju has a future HOF QB throwing him the pigskin. Zay has/had a 5th and 6rder trying to play the QB position. Put Zay with Rivers, Rodgers, Brady then evaluate him. Woods, Goodwin, Hogan should be evidence enough to show that a WR is only as good as the QB throwing to him!!

Sometimes I wonder if some people are really bills fans at all. SMH

8 minutes ago, the skycap said:

The QB excuse is weak, because Tyrod isn’t known for throwing difficult passes.  Funny how JuJu has no problems catching the ball or getting open in the NFL.

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Damn, did not realize that.  I will confess I was not familiar with JuJu going into that draft much...but dude is a straight baller and Steelers also picked James Washington up in this years draft who showed some major flashes too in the preseason.  They are stacked at WR, and always seem to have another very talented WR on the come up all the time.

They really do.  It's annoying...

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 1