Bills Waive DT Adolphus Washington - Signs with the Bengals

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, Looper said:

Ā 

He sucks and he doesn't play QB ?

If they were going to cut Peterman then they would have signed a vet and cut him. Nothing to do with Washington. Cutting Washington means that something else is going on. Either sign a DT as a one for one swap or bring in a QB and keep 3 on the roster including Peterman.

Edited by vincec

Just now, vincec said:

If they were going to cut Peterman then they would have signed a vet and cut him. Nothing to do with Washington. Cutting Washington means that something else is going on.

Ā 

They would have to settle on and work out a vet QB first. Still think it's gonna happen this week.Ā 

Ā 

What they're doing with Washington's spot is anyone's guess.

13 minutes ago, Looper said:

Peterman next as soon as they sign a free agent QB

I don't see anything that indicates Peterman is going to get dropped yet. I mean they'd need another QB that they're at least confident in managing the offense as a back up. I don't know if that happens that quick.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't see anything that indicates Peterman is going to get dropped yet. I mean they'd need another QB that they're at least confident in managing the offense as a back up. I don't know if that happens that quick.

Ā 

Maybe not, but they need a vet to mentor Allen

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Vet contracts arenā€™t guaranteed after week 1. Letā€™s bring in some guys who can help. There are 15 games left. Not ready to pack it in yet. Start Josh, sign Cooper, try and sign Dez...letā€™s go

can we stop with the sign Dez stuff. he just watched us get embarrassed in week 1. he's not coming here.Ā 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Signed Nate Orchard.Ā  Who is Nate Orchard?

Ā 

Buffalo Bills ā€ Verified account @buffalobills 1m1 minute ago More Weā€™ve signed DE Nate Orchard to a one-year deal and released DT Adolphus Washington.

Ā 

One of the "stars" (or players focused on) during Hard Knocks.Ā  He actually looked good, played tough.Ā  Good, young addition, IMO.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Waive DT Adolphus Washington
2 minutes ago, Looper said:

Would have to be Matt Moore or possibly Cutler

Ā 

Gah! no to Cutler.

Ā 

I looked this up earlier.Ā 

Ā 

Matt Moore, Derek Anderson, and Kellen Clemens probably the best of the bunch for experience and results except, 35.

TJ Yates can play a little, on the AJ McCarron scale of experience.Ā  Scott Tolzein.Ā 

Then there's the "oh hell NO" brigade - smokin' Jay, Mark Sanchez

Ā 

Slim pickin's

Ā 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ā 

Gah! no to Cutler.

Ā 

I looked this up earlier.Ā 

Ā 

Matt Moore, Derek Anderson, and Kellen Clemens probably the best of the bunch for experience and results except, 35.

TJ Yates can play a little, on the AJ McCarron scale of experience.Ā  Scott Tolzein.Ā 

Then there's the "oh hell NO" brigade - smokin' Jay, Mark Sanchez

Ā 

Slim pickin's

Ā 

Ā 

I'd sign Cutler to hold the clipboard and mentor Allen - at least for this year.