Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

It's a good thing this coaching staff and front office had so much faith in Peterman that they decided not to go after one of the more experienced QBs on the market and wait to get the steal of the offseason in AJ. Starting to question  Allen seeing as how the same people in charge that thought so highly of him thought highly of Nate Peterman........

I get that. But I've seen enough from Allen to make me believe he's got a good chance. Kid has all the tools and the temperament imo. 

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I knew this would happen I !@#$ing love it

You !@#$ing homers. Everyone saw the issues in the preseason and the response is, it's just the preseason brah.

Now we are in week 1 and it's they're just getting reacclimated. You all are in for a big wake up call this year. I thought this year would be a step back, but what I'm watching is not !@#$ing smart. This is DJ and Marv team through and through. They only wished they could aspire to this level of stupid !@#$ing cliches, high character, faith based bs.

Peterman is !@#$ing awful. Trent Murphy is a disaster, Starr hasn't done ****. Vontae isn't dressed and he was touted as a good signing while Phillips is getting slaughtered. He's had 2 plays where it's like wtf are you doing? 

Instead they're !@#$ing waiver wiring punters. These people are the !@#$ing example of ineptitude.

I could be mistaken but two of the first 5 plays appeared game planned for !@#$ing Kerley? They ran everyone with an ounce of !@#$ing talent out of town and now they're trying to game plan to get Kerley involved? 

These !@#$ing idiots are lost.

If you like them this much now, wait until Allen busts.

You'll really love them then!

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

No, I look like I am not 100% talk if I put my money where my mouth is, and I am right. 

You're just talk, "idiot."

I’m going to win plenty of money this year on Bills games don’t you worry. Enjoy the game 

Edited by Billznut

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Of course they are what are you even talking about. That said I hope everyone gets a good look at what a dumpster fire this team really is. I can even believe people were thinking of trading a first next year for Mack. We will be a top 3 pick for sure. 

Most predictions have Baltimore 8-8