McDermott and Beane address the media at 4pm from camp

im watching the press conference on Periscope. Its amazing how in 2018 they cant run a stream with good audio. Volume is low, questions are inaudible & the sound only comes in on one track. Its like its mono & not stereo. Guess i'll just wait to the local news covers it ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Door not closed on Dez?

Also, for those wondering:

@Nick_Wojton

McDermott says the team spoke with the police, NFL, Pegulas and McCoy himself in regard to his ongoing situation. The results have left him reassured: "We're moving forward." #Bills

and

@4JoshReed

McDermott: The Pegulas were very involved in the decision to have LeSean at camp

And this guy, that gets it

@walterpatulski

I think the horse is still breathing, can someone else ask the same question about LeSean McCoy please? #Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I hate this guy and I have never heard his voice.

Yep, for a guy who's entire schtick is passing off the ideas and research of others as his own and then adamantly defending it with consistent hyperbole, hot (see: lame) takes, and not having an original thought, this is pretty lame. Pot meet kettle.

When you listen, and I do when forced to, you can bet if they're talking hockey, he's talking puck possession, Corsi, and other nonsense he read somewhere else. If it's football, it's advanced analytics he read somewhere. Toss up who's worse him or that jock-sniffer Sal "I interject my kids name into every broadcast multiple times Capaccio.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Door not closed on Dez?

Also, for those wondering:

and

And this guy, that gets it

Great news. I'm not convinced he's going to decline , he passed the eye test with flying colors Last year and is crucial to the teams success.. Unless some huge developments unfold,I don't see his availability being affected at all.... 

I found it interesting how often Brandon Beane when talking with Schoop and Bulldog referred to Baker Mayfield and Mason Rudolph as comparisons to the Allen conversation but failed to mention Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, and Lamar Jackson.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beane was on WGR after and of course was asked about Allen.  His tone really shows he’s very confident in Allen.

Whaley was confident in Manuel too.

Remember, Manuel had the "IT" factor.

I know Josh Allen is completely different than Manuel and McDermott had Allen as his number one QB in college the second he took over in 2017, but let's take a wait and see approach with Allen.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I know Josh Allen is completely different than Manuel and McDermott had Allen as his number one QB in college the second he took over in 2017, but let's take a wait and see approach with Allen.

Well, I'm going to be cautiously enthusiastic. If you want to take a more neutral approach, go right ahead. Scorp and JRober have a club for skeptics. Still don't think all those crop circles are just hoaxes.

55 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Did he say anything about Leshawn McCoy?

...McCoy himself got a bit testy......can't blame him........Belichick style with the urinalists....

LeSean McCoy said he's focusing on football and not the investigation involving a home invasion and assault earlier this month. 

"My main focus is here," McCoy said Thursday from St. John Fisher College before the Buffalo Bills' first training camp practice. "My teammates, my team, trying to build together and camp and reach a goal together, and that's winning a championship."

McCoy cut off a reporter who asked about the investigation and said he only wanted to speak to the media about football. 

"I've said it three times," McCoy said. "This is about football. That's what this is about."

19 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, I'm going to be cautiously enthusiastic. If you want to take a more neutral approach, go right ahead. Scorp and JRober have a club for skeptics. Still don't think all those crop circles are just hoaxes.

I have been on Allen since 2016 and I think he will be a great pro QB. But, I am a simpleton who thinks he knows college and pro football, but I really am not as smart as I think I am.

But, like I have said, who knows.

I think Allen will get all the physical stuff that goes with the NFL, but the question is......... can he "get it" mentally, in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Because the other option is what, exactly, for a man who hasn't played a minute of NFL football?

This board really cracks me up.  Or something like that.

1 minute ago, eball said:

Because the other option is what, exactly, for a man who hasn't played a minute of NFL football?

This board really cracks me up.  Or something like that.

Geez, TC hasn't even started yet. 

Can we see what Allen looks like before making proclamations?

Just now, njbuff said:

Geez, TC hasn't even started yet. 

Can we see what Allen looks like before making proclamations?

Go back and read your comment, then my comment, and tell me what you think.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

True, but Whaley was a proven nitwit. Trust the process.

• Like (+1) 1