Who do you want back?

I think that most of us agree that the Bills are moving forward and that the McBeane era is already looking up from the Whaley era.

As with any transition, there is the expected purge of the previous regimes guys. I think for the most part this has been done well by MCB, but I am sure we can all point to a couple guys we wouldn't mind having back.... Who would you want back from the guys jettisoned by the new regime? 

For me the obvious answer is Robert Woods. I thought he was a stud that just never got the chances he needed here, and that appears to be accurate. Him opposite KB would be a good 1-2 and then we could add Speed. 

I also miss having NRC as our slot corner, though I do not know if he fit scheme wise... 

I would have liked to have kept Mike Gilleslee and Robert Woods...I think both could hve helped us out a lot... I wont say the guys that got traded for picks due to we needed those picks... although hopefully the 5th we got for Gilleslee works out

Edited by Tsaikotic

I feel like Goodwin is a bit of revisionist history. He's gone on to have great success in SF, and certainly possesses the speed we could use now, but I don't think anyone was sad to see him go when he left. Certainly nobody was claiming we should have paid him. 

Bob Woods would've been nice, but I'm not sure I'd want him at what he got paid. 

Sammy is still the one I hate to see gone. Maybe he was divisive in the locker room and they needed him out, but from the outside looking in he was truly dynamic and a difference maker on offense. Imagine how good he'd look now with Benjamin on the side? 

Bradham or Woods as well.  I’d rather have Sammy over both but then we’d have to give back the pick so I’ll go with the other 2.  Bradham would be perfect for this team.  Sigh.  Hated it when he walked

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Woods and Dareus.

When Dareus left, our run D went to **** and the Jags' run D became great.  Instantly.

And Woods was the best receiver on the team.  Hands down.

Dareus didn’t do much in Jacksonville look at his snap counts. The Jags early season YPA numbers were skewed by a stoooopid play where they didn’t tag a runner that fell down and he ran for 80+. IIRC Jags took another dlineman high. When they drafted him the pundits had a graphic for the dline and 99 wasn’t even included.

Dareus.

He's a giant sack of crap, but he's a really good giant sack of crap when he is in the mood to play football.

Rather than dump him, I wish they could have found a way to unlock what he has to offer.

Their handling of him is ultimately a failure.

• Like (+1) 1