Is it possible we may be looking at Dez?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

It's a process guys.  You can't fill every hole in one year.  The offense might not look to great this upcoming season but the defense is starting to round into shape.  If Edmunds hits his potential look out.  Trust the process.

It's possible. I wouldn't bet money on it happening. As stated above, it reported he wants a 1 year "prove it" to rehab his value. I wouldn't think he would see this as an optimal situation to do that. Though Shady wants him here.

I've also heard there were people in Dallas who had a job primarily just to keep the guy out of trouble. So that would likely turn off Beane. But who knows

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The Bills haven't yet drafted a WR which is a huge need. Dez is currently looking for a one year contract. Is it possible we're looking to bring him in after the draft? Otherwise, I see no reason why we aren't trying for a WR

I'm guessing they don't think WR is a huge need... Kelvin Benjamin is a solid #1 WR despite what fans think and Zay Jones is only in his 2nd year, played like a rookie and should show much better improvement if he's on his way to becoming a standout WR in year 2, just my opinions.

hard to judge our WRs because they have had nobody to throw to them here in Buffalo. Waving your arms when they were 20 yds in the open when TT was panicking in the pocket or turning his back to the rush to scramble didnt tell us much about their receiving ability.

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Last Dallas BA WR to come here was pretty well out of the league by the time he left ;)

Remember TO ? ;) 

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Last Dallas BA WR to come here was pretty well out of the league by the time he left ;)

Remember TO ? ;) 

wow--talk about a bad fit---Fitzy the noodle arm and TO who was still getting wide open half the time.

32 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It's a process guys.  You can't fill every hole in one year.  The offense might not look to great this upcoming season but the defense is starting to round into shape.  If Edmunds hits his potential look out.  Trust the process.

Was last year 0 or -1? 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Was last year 0 or -1? 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Was last year 0 or -1? 

This is Beane's first off-season.

18 minutes ago, Tcali said:

hard to judge our WRs because they have had nobody to throw to them here in Buffalo. Waving your arms when they were 20 yds in the open when TT was panicking in the pocket or turning his back to the rush to scramble didnt tell us much about their receiving ability.

it's gonna be 100% different this year. finally...a passing attack!

43 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The Bills haven't yet drafted a WR which is a huge need. Dez is currently looking for a one year contract. Is it possible we're looking to bring him in after the draft? Otherwise, I see no reason why we aren't trying for a WR

....Ravens offered him a multi-year deal and he passed......he thinks a better option is a one year "I'll show you" deal leading to a mega deal.....ain't happening IMO.....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Ravens offered him a multi-year deal and he passed......he thinks a better option is a one year "I'll show you" deal leading to a mega deal.....ain't happening IMO.....

I dont even think it's that, I think he has a couple teams in his head he wants to go to, probably all the NFC East so he can stick it to the Cowboys. He is just waiting for one of them to offer and will probably take less then what he could get elsewhere

i guess it depends on whether or not they think Allen will start at some point this year. if they think Allen will start, because of his howitzer, then they will need a speed guy to present the threat of taking the top off the defense. this will help in opening up the underneath stuff. in this scenario, Maclin makes more sense.

Edited by Foxx

7 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I dont even think it's that, I think he has a couple teams in his head he wants to go to, probably all the NFC East so he can stick it to the Cowboys. He is just waiting for one of them to offer and will probably take less then what he could get elsewhere

...you're absolutely right and the same read I got from his pressers.....vengeance should be a huge selling point (COUGH) for this azzclown....Jurrah not offering him a spot at a reduced number should tell you something....

26 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if the Bills are going after Corey Coleman?

Browns have soured on him and it won't cost much to get him.

Word is the Browns might even release him.

I would be down for this. Corey Coleman is a nice downfield threat. His injury history sucks. Considering that the Browns have a crowded WR core, he might come somewhat cheap. I would offer a 3rd or 4th next year and see if we can get him.

3 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

Sure dez is a process guy don't forget we resigned streeter

Dez won't sign here, and I don't think he should, he's washed. Hopefully they find a way to bolster this group bc it's def amongst the worst in the league.

Streater has 28 receptions... since 2013.  Kaelin Clay is a future XFL'er, Kerley is probably washed at this point too, and if not he is a 4 at best.  Zay had about as bad of rookie campaign as one could, then follows it up with "the incident", only a fool would put there hopes in him being anything more than depth.  Could he bounce back? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on him amounting to anything, WRs have a huge bust rate as it is.

4 hours ago, Tcali said:

Neither did dropping the ball constantly when being hit in the hands aka Zay Jones.  Issue was not all Tyrod. He had much better performance with an better offense staff.  Yes I said it - Rex had a better offense staff that Coach McD.