Breaking: no charges against Zay

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

some real humorous people here, in a sick way.

no, I can take a joke but the young man clearly has some issues and shouldn't be mocked.

He tried some kinda dope I'm guessing. I wouldn't exactly call that "issues"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

He tried some kinda dope I'm guessing. I wouldn't exactly call that "issues"

okay, you being technical here?

seems he had an issue with something. any clarification on what "kinda dope" it was? or could it be a mental "issue"?

either way, he has some issues to resolve and I hope he gets the help he needs.

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You're not a lawyer. I know it's fun just to ask questions and pretend that undercuts all proof, but it's not how it works.

It's pretty easy to connect the guy with all the cuts who had to be taken to the hospital is probably the one who smashed the windows on the 30th floor. *This is just a rich kid getting off easy, if this was you, or me, or 99% of this society, we are getting charged.

You can pretend you know what you're talking about, but you have no clue. This was just an easy plea deal that saved the Sheriffs office money on not prosecuting and having trial costs, he I'm assuming offered to pay for cleaning costs and repairs, and the property probably wants this put behind them asap because this isn't really attractive to their clientele. And most don't want to deal with a trial.

But go ahead, ask your questions like you'd make a good lawyer. 

I'm thinking you're trying to look like you know what your talking about. everything in your post aside from the *whining is pure speculation. you have no clue why there were no charges but hey, make it look like you do.

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

okay, you being technical here?

seems he had an issue with something. any clarification on what "kinda dope" it was? or could it be a mental "issue"?

either way, he has some issues to resolve and I hope he gets the help he needs.

No news that we don't all have....that's why I suggest it ain't mental illness. Its not like he's ever had any issues in the past. We shouldn't rush to Assume he's mentally ill

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you read it, I said can’t we treat him like a human for a little while. Now that we know he’s okay all bets are off.

Sorry apparently, “a little while” meant one day ?  I just made the assumption that we already knew he survived, and he wasn’t in life threatening medical condition. We still don’t know if he’s “alright”, the dude is either seriously mental ill, or he had a bad trip which was my belief. I thought that people were being righteous because they actually worried what this means for his future. We still haven’t a clue what the future holds for him following this incident. Some of us use humor to deal with everything, if that’s not your style that’s cool too. 

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm thinking you're trying to look like you know what your talking about. everything in your post aside from the *whining is pure speculation. you have no clue why there were no charges but hey, make it look like you do.

I don't, it is a guess. It's a deal that appears to benefit all sides. I'm not trying to make it look like anything. I don't really care what you or whoever thinks I know or don't know.

I do know that the majority of cases end in a form of a plea deal because it is least expensive to all parties involved and easier on prosecutors and defense attorneys, especially overloaded public defendents. Some people oppose this, others just see it as how the legal system can function. If everyone went to trial it'd be a disaster. 

But again whatever, why would I make this my thing to die on. I'm not claiming inside sources, or to be an expert, I do know a bit and this is my opinion. 

I also think he should have been charged, and someone of a lesser economic status wouldn't have been so fortunate.

Anyone who wants to come off like I'm claiming something can !@#$ off. It's an opinion.

37 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No, but it is illegal to run around naked in public, smash a property's windows, and smear your blood all over the hall.

He did a lot more than just make a fool of himself. 

Yeah but in all seriousness, it was kind of apparent the main reason they arrested him was for his own safety.

4 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Sorry apparently, “a little while” meant one day ?  I just made the assumption that we already knew he survived, and he wasn’t in life threatening medical condition. We still don’t know if he’s “alright”, the dude is either seriously mental ill, or he had a bad trip which was my belief. I thought that people were being righteous because they actually worried what this means for his future. We still haven’t a clue what the future holds for him following this incident. Some of us use humor to deal with everything, if that’s not your style that’s cool too. 

It was in poor taste to talk about what it means for the team when he was in a psych ward. Now, that we have seen multiple people say he will be fine, a joke about his hands is acceptable. At no point is it acceptable to joke about his mental health. Do you see the difference?

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't, it is a guess. It's a deal that appears to benefit all sides. I'm not trying to make it look like anything. I don't really care what you or whoever thinks I know or don't know.

I do know that the majority of cases end in a form of a plea deal because it is least expensive to all parties involved and easier on prosecutors and defense attorneys, especially overloaded public defendents. Some people oppose this, others just see it as how the legal system can function. If everyone went to trial it'd be a disaster. 

But again whatever, why would I make this my thing to die on. I'm not claiming inside sources, or to be an expert, I do know a bit and this is my opinion. 

I also think he should have been charged, and someone of a lesser economic status wouldn't have been so fortunate.

Anyone who wants to come off like I'm claiming something can !@#$ off. It's an opinion.

Maybe while you are stating your "opinion" you should not be telling people that they are not lawyers when stating theirs?

Just sayin

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was in poor taste to talk about what it means for the team when he was in a psych ward. Now, that we have seen multiple people say he will be fine, a joke about his hands is acceptable. At no point is it acceptable to joke about his mental health. Do you see the difference?

So I guess we are translating people saying he will be fine to meaning he went on a bad trip? (which is what many of us assumed from the start). That is why we made jokes about it. 

3 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Yeah but in all seriousness, it was kind of apparent the main reason they arrested him was for his own safety.

I don't know much about this, I agree with you on that, does that usually get someone out of charges? I honestly don't know. 

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

So I guess we are translating people saying he will be fine to meaning he went on a bad trip? (which is what many of us assumed from the start). That is why we made jokes about it. 

I’m not assuming that. I’m not assuming anything other than “he’s okay.” Maybe that was the case, maybe it wasn’t.  You can assume whatever floats your boat. 

35 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Your opening statement killed your point:  " He may have dropped this one "   End of story. You lost all reason after this.

Cheers

Not really.  It would have been a great catch but it should have been an easy touchdown with a better throw. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Maybe while you are stating your "opinion" you should not be telling people that they are not lawyers when stating theirs?

Just sayin

Wow. That was weaker than I expected.

Child's play. It doesn't even make sense. Did you read the post I responded too? Because I don't believe he actually believes what he posted. I think everyone in this thread knows that Zay broke those windows. Even him. Hence, the you're not a lawyer point. I know I said I was done, now I am. 

You've yet to give anything of relevance in this thread other than of you disapprove of to how I give my opinion. It's noted, and I don't care. So you can move on to the next one. You've added nothing.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

14 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so now we wait for Judge, Jury & Executioner Goodell to weigh in under personal conduct policy......oh joy............

Unless there's evidence this was drug-related, he can't do a thing to Zay. 

7 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Wow. That was weaker than I expected.

Child's play. It doesn't even make sense. Did you read the post I responded too? Because I don't believe he actually believes what he posted. I think everyone in this thread knows that Zay broke those windows. Even him. Hence, the you're not a lawyer point. I know I said I was done, now I am. 

You've yet to give anything of relevance in this thread other than of you disapprove of to how I give my opinion. It's noted, and I don't care. So you can move on to the next one. You've added nothing.

A typical weak ass response from someone who got called out for their bs post.....and really doesnt have a comeback to it.

Dont ridicule others for giving an opinion....then give your completely uninformed opinion like its your right.....

Edited by John from Riverside

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unless there's evidence this was drug-related, he can't do a thing to Zay. 

You don’t need to be charged — it may end up on zay to prove why he shouldn’t see some punishment for being arrested naked, while vandalizing and disturbing the peace. 

Wont be serious but won’t be shocked by a game 

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

Well, he wasn’t exactly in public. All we saw was him walk in front of a camera naked and swearing. Who’s blood was that and how was it connected to Zay? Who broke that window and why? I’m fairly certain no one is willing to talk in this situation. There’s basically no case. 

Very, very valid points.  

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gonna take a lot more than bloody nudity for LA prosecutors to take their chances with a Bills player again...

I hear Marcia Clark has a new show out.  

• Like (+1) 1