Swan Song for Belichick and Brady?

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I don’t think so unfortunately.

Not sure about Brady, but I can see it foe Belichick.

Tasker was on wgr this week saying it was his opinion, but he thinks Belichick is done.  He has been acting differently this time around and already said he will not coach into his 70s.  He now has to build a whole new staff.  Doesn't know if he wants to do that at his age.

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Tasker was on wgr this week saying it was his opinion, but he thinks Belichick is done.  He has been acting differently this time around and already said he will not coach into his 70s.  He now has to build a whole new staff.  Doesn't know if he wants to do that at his age.

Ya that’s the one thing I’ll say.

He lost both his coordinators so for B.B, it may be a slight possibility he walks away 

6 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Why would anyone that is a "Bills fan" root for the Pats* in the Super Bowl? Wow some really doozies already this am must be hitting the sauce a bit early. 

Agreed the ideal scenario is a super bowl loss and they end their careers as losers. Nothing would be more sweeter.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why trade jimmyG for 50 cents on the dollar, and let your OC and DC walk?

I don't buy it

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t buy it...makes no sense to trade Jimmy G if this was the case imo

This exactly

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unless there is a chasm and this was done to f*** over the Pats.  

/ tinfoil hat moment 

Funny.

I wouldn't put it past BB to take a dump on their doorstep on the way out, so this would be awesome

Edited by SouthNYfan

I’m hoping they lose, Belichick retires regardless, and Brady gets his ass handed to him in the cellar of the AFC for a few years. The one downside in this is it would undoubtedly cement Belichick’s greatness over Brady’s, but if it kicked sand in Brady’s vagina at the same time I could live with it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

If it is win and they are done, I will be rooting for the Pats.

People said that when they played the Seahawks.

I'd rather see them whither away than go out on top.

Not buying it.....Brady always said he would retire when he can't play at a high level....he just got crowned MVP...why would he stop.....Belichick will set up a new coaching staff like he did when Crennel and Weis left.... his kid who is a coach needs daddy a few more years before taking over.....

We are stuck with them for another 2 years IMO.....no matter what happens tonight....

Cowherd has been making the argument all week that Kraft made Belichick keep Brady over Garropolo, so he dumped BOTH backup QB’s for below market value. He also actively helped his assistants get HC jobs. Add in his rare, smiling, glib manner, and it does paint a picture. Who knows, maybe he’s just older and enjoying the moment, but who is the backup QB now? 

The thing that makes the least sense is why they'd let both their coordinators walk if BB was leaving? It would seem that continuity would be the desire of the Krafts and they'd want some answer from BB about his future plans. If it's being discussed around the league, fans, media then the Krafts are aware and likely would have asked for an answer. BB could have been asked, lied, and walks out with his two middle fingers up. That's the version people want but to what end or point? They're both staying, no doubt.

STH rooting for the Pats again, as I have for years since getting over the jealousy and emotion. Enjoy watching great football with a great coach who outcoaches and a QB who executes. 

I hate Philly fans and they deserve nothing so I'll never root for that team. 

If either one retires, it will be like Christmas for Bills fans.

If both retire, it will be like 10 Christmases all at once.

Would be the biggest development in Bills Land in years.

The division would instantly become winnable overnight.

• Like (+1) 1

I have been predicting that this is Belichick's last year because of the Garropolo fiasco . The whole thing is contrary to Bill's MO, he has NEVER chosen to keep an aging veteran over the up and coming (and cheaper) young stud. IMHO he was over ruled by Kraft and forced to send Garropolo packing, it just makes NO sense to trade away your 3rd string QB, then part way through the season to trade away your 2nd string QB for peanuts ... something is rotten in Denmark there .... I can see Belichick feeling ... "I've proved my greatness, you think you can run this team better than I can ... have at it".

As far as Brady retiring ... I don't see it, he got his way, he has proved his "stuff" is bigger than Belichick's "stuff" ... he's a happy camper so I see him back for at least next year ... BUT ... if next year ends up a fecal storm because of the front office turnover, look for Tommy boy to bail quicker than a rat from a sinking ship.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

I don't think Belichick want's to be exposed as the fraud he is.  He has a fantastic staff and great QB.  Not to mention the numerous minions who cheat for him.  If he had to actually coach, he'd be what he was with the Browns.  

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

If only one were to retire, who would you rather see go? 

Brady.  Bellicheck's system will be obliterated w/o Brady, McDaniels and Patrica next year.  

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

It is all about getting folks to watch AFTER the game. 

IF you are watching the game at all...

I agree.  NFL desperate to get ppl to watch this joke of a game.  I'm not.  I would if it were the Saints, or some team that has a shot at beating the serial Cheaters.  

• Like (+1) 1