Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

1 hour ago, Stenbar said:

I am 49 years old and I have 2 sons that were born before the homerun pukeback, they have never witnessed a good football season in theyre life other than a bad ending, We hugged and cried tonight... I didn't think it was going to be meaningful to just make the playoffs but I have to tell you..BOY WAS I FREAKING WRONG...DAMN....

My son and I did the same thing. It didn't mean nearly as much to him but we hugged and cried as well.

To top it off, I showed him video of the last time the Bills were in the playoffs. He watch Home Run BullSh*t and cried out, "that was a forward pass!!!"

I love my boy.

• Like (+1) 2

We're playing with house money and their quarterback is Blake Bortles.  This is a winnable game even without McCoy.  I can see this game being similar to @Panthers and @Chiefs with our defense keeping us in the game.  Hopefully we get the result of the latter.

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We're playing with house money and their quarterback is Blake Bortles.  This is a winnable game even without McCoy.  I can see this game being similar to @Panthers and @Chiefs with our defense keeping us in the game.  Hopefully we get the result of the latter.

Absolutely agree.  The Jags and their loser coach were exposed the last two weeks.  This is a very winnable  game.

• Like (+1) 1

On a crazy 4th down play, the Bills break the postseason drought, sliding into the playoffs along with the team they last faced in the 1999 playoffs, the Tennessee Titans, by defeating the Miami Dolphins 22-16, the same score as the Music City Miracle, setting up a Sunday showdown with former Bills head coach Doug Marrone.

Crazy.

4 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Lets spend some time receiving onside kicks this week, Ok ?

Oh my gosh, yes. Same exact thing happened twice. Don't lunge for the ball over the line, wait for it to travel 10 yards!

1 hour ago, MDH said:

I'm not Mr. Positive but the Jags are the home team I'd most want to face in the playoffs.

Bills aren't a very good team but they have a legit shot vs. the Jags.

Correction: the bills are a PLAYOFF team.

but I agree, jax is the best team to face at the start. their home field is weak.

12 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

GOT MY TICKETS. Two tickets were over $250 each and worth EVERY penny.

I have a sneaking suspicion it’s gonna be quite the turnout down there. My wife and I are part of a group of 8 headed down! We got ours as soon as they clinched at $180 a piece. 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I have a sneaking suspicion it’s gonna be quite the turnout down there. My wife and I are part of a group of 8 headed down! We got ours as soon as they clinched at $180 a piece. 

We've got a group of 6 coming from NC and VA. I have family in FL, at least 4 of them are going. 

Jax has a terrible fan base. It will be very blue in the stands on Sunday.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

We've got a group of 6 coming from NC and VA. I have family in FL, at least 4 of them are going. 

Jax has a terrible fan base. It will be very blue in the stands on Sunday.  

Be about 15 hours one way for us. All coming out of Erie, Pa..... gonna be a lonnngggg ride home win or lose. Haha. 

7 hours ago, dma0034 said:

I will like to hear what Marrone has to say about the Bills this week though

I can't wait.  You know the media's going to make a storyline about him quitting, and St. Doug won't get away from all the questions

1 hour ago, TPS said:

A dream matchup for buffalo's sports media. I'm guessing Marrone/Hackett will use the run to set up the run...

go bills!

Let it sink in - NATE HACKETT is their OC

1 hour ago, TPS said:

A dream matchup for buffalo's sports media. I'm guessing Marrone/Hackett will use the run to set up the run...

go bills!

Lol, I had to reread that. In seriousness, I think that if we shut down the run, I trust our secondary to single cover and force Bortles to try to be a hero.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Winter is here......nfl-game-of-thrones-11.jpg

I need to make that my profile picture.

Im still in shock. We....the buffalo bills of 2017/18 are in the playoffs with a 1st year hc and a few lucky breaks. Most expected us to win 4 or 6. Nobody believed in us. Even the CoT saw its followers lost and join different congregations. We made some controversial trades gutting some of our top talent, a huge benching that almost killed a rook, the worst losing streak in recent history,  and we STILL made it to the playoffs. SUCK ON THAT RODAK!!! And assorted national media.

I’ve been to a couple Bills games in Jax. Maybe because it’s the playoffs the Bills fans won’t outnumber the Jags fans 4-1. MAYBE. Do they still have the tarps over all those perfectly good seats?