Shady injury?

12 minutes ago, gobillsinytown said:

Just saw the highlights and it looks like Shady has a serious injury?  Anybody know the status?

Especially since we're really going to need him now!

what are you trying to say or ask ?

1 minute ago, BuffaninATL said:

what are you trying to say or ask ?

Sorry, I was still a little stunned.......I was asking what the nature of the injury was since I saw him going off on a cart.  Living here in Youngstown, OH now so I don't get the coverage.  I did get to see the last two minutes of the Ravens-Bengals game since the CBS TV station contract calls for Browns games first, Steelers second, Bengals third.

You had to love his emotion when he knew he was done for the day. I assumed it was a break and done for the year based on his reaction. Between that and the Kyle TD and celebration, great stuff. Honestly I thought those would be the consolation prizes we'd be talking about when I saw the Ravens go ahead in the 4th.

Bottom line - Bills will go as far as Shady takes em......Tolbert DID step up as did the O-Line tho - kudos to them!  Nice to see those d-bags Landry and Drake get tossed.  Man that Triplett is an ****!  Was satisfying to see another team get beat up by the refs too.

Waiting to hear about Shady......

5 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Backup running back by the waver wire isn't going to cut it in the playoffs.  Shame on McBean........Tolbert is a fiasco and Murphy is two steps slow.

Name a team that would be humming along without their #1 RB.  Backup RB's don't win you games. 

And Cadet was looking good until the injury.  Can't plan for those.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Bring in Freddy for 1 more game lol 

That would be too much... haha.  That would be the next domino... Kyle Williams scores game winning TD, Bengals get miracle 4th down TD, Freddie steps in for Shady and they beat Marrone.... the Pats would have to go down after that, right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bulldog on gr said the x rays were negative.sprain?

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....if Shady is out, bring back the Banyard kid.....sitting home on the couch......big kudos to Murphy kid and his 41 yds in pressure situation................

Fresh legs.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Name a team that would be humming along without their #1 RB.  Backup RB's don't win you games. 

MInnesota comes to mind, but they've been doing it all year

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Bulldog on gr said the x rays were negative.sprain?

Fresh legs.

...exactly....thought the kid showed some promise.........BUT....I think he was released and re-signed three times so maybe he doesn't fit McD's mold............

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Correct, Cowboys would be in playoffs if Elliott played all season

23 minutes ago, Nikademus said:

MInnesota comes to mind, but they've been doing it all year

Well, Cook played in just 4 games.  And the others averaged under 4.0 YPC.  The passing game and defense carried that team.

11 minutes ago, nucci said:

Correct, Cowboys would be in playoffs if Elliott played all season

Probably. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, Cook played in just 4 games.  And the others averaged under 4.0 YPC.  The passing game and defense carried that team.

Probably. 

True, but it was just what came to mind when you asked the question. Carolina 15 with Stewart/Williams is another example but I think the greater point remains that the Bills are screwed without Shady. 

He shoulders a larger load than either example I listed did.

Just now, Nikademus said:

True, but it was just what came to mind when you asked the question. Carolina 15 with Stewart/Williams is another example but I think the greater point remains that the Bills are screwed without Shady. 

He shoulders a larger load than either example I listed did.

Yup.  The Bills don't have the Vikes' passing game.