Shady injury?

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

Do you guys really think Jackson could perform good enough to help the team? Is he is shape, has he been practicing...come on. Be realistic

I mean he has said in July that he could still play in the NFL. He might be a little optimistic but it's certainly a sign that he still has something in the tank. I would trust him for one game. He has fresh legs compared to everyone else at this point in the season.

Let's just hand Kyle Williams the ball 20 times next game. His 10k Chase is on!

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Do you guys really think Jackson could perform good enough to help the team? Is he is shape, has he been practicing...come on. Be realistic

I think the Jackson stuff is nostalgia but you're not really picking up a lot of guys this time of year who can realistically help a team.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

I mean he has said in July that he could still play in the NFL. He might be a little optimistic but it's certainly a sign that he still has something in the tank. I would trust him for one game. He has fresh legs compared to everyone else at this point in the season.

Let's just hand Kyle Williams the ball 20 times next game. His 10k Chase is on!

Jim Brown still thinks he can play in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

Maybe Thurman can suit up he looks like he is in great shape :lol: