Shady injury?

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Maybe if he’s hobbled he’ll dance less and actually run the plays that are called.  I love Shady but he was having one of his worst games ever yesterday - he was running in the opposite direction than the play calls on multiple occasions and getting stuffed for negative yards each time.  He also seemed bothered by the Dolphins’ headhunting and overall chipiness.  He was grousing at Tyrod for failing to audible out of a couple of runs that resulted in big stuffs for the defense.  And then he acted like his leg was snapped in half (and seemed to suspect that it was intentional), which we now know was just an ankle sprain.  It was not his finest afternoon as a pro... 

Hey everyone, BADOL did finally make an appearance.

:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wrap  it up, throw some dirt on it and let roll!

Seriously though I can't see him missing this game.

i can't see him missing it either. i'm a disabled, metal filled orthopedic mess, but give me enough hydrocodone, i'll play.;)

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Maybe if he’s hobbled he’ll dance less and actually run the plays that are called.  I love Shady but he was having one of his worst games ever yesterday - he was running in the opposite direction than the play calls on multiple occasions and getting stuffed for negative yards each time.  He also seemed bothered by the Dolphins’ headhunting and overall chipiness.  He was grousing at Tyrod for failing to audible out of a couple of runs that resulted in big stuffs for the defense.  And then he acted like his leg was snapped in half (and seemed to suspect that it was intentional), which we now know was just an ankle sprain.  It was not his finest afternoon as a pro... 

mills sucked yesterday. maybe henderson stays there at rt. we need banyard signed right now!

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I tell the story of how I became a Shady fan in his first or second season with the Eagles.  He had a clear shot to the endzone to score at the end of a game, but stopped short to preserve the victory.  I said that's a kid who gets it.  And he produced for them.  And he's produced for the Bills, when healthy.  I didn't care about the off-field stuff as long as it didn't get him into legal trouble and heard a lot of stuff about the SB-era Bills that was worse. 

I like shady a lot but I’m guessing that directive cake from coaching. Maybe it was him getting it but odds are it was simply following orders.

I just heard on the network that apparently garrafolo said this morning on GMFB he could have come back in if absolutely necessary. 

The bad thing here is shady is I think it’s gonna affect him much more than your average runner based on all the lateral explosive movement that makes him the elite talent he is. 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

I tell the story of how I became a Shady fan in his first or second season with the Eagles.  He had a clear shot to the endzone to score at the end of a game, but stopped short to preserve the victory.  I said that's a kid who gets it.  And he produced for them.  And he's produced for the Bills, when healthy.  I didn't care about the off-field stuff as long as it didn't get him into legal trouble and heard a lot of stuff about the SB-era Bills that was worse. 

I think that may have been Westbrook

17 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

On Good Morning Football this morning they said he wanted to (and could have) made a return to the game yesterday.

Although that is positive, I have to believe that, even if Shady ends up playing, it will be very difficult to play up to his level - especially given that his strengths are his ability to cut and quick bursts.

I would love it if he proves me wrong.