Add James Harrison for pass rush presence (update: signed by Pats*)

Lenigmusx

On 12/23/2017 at 3:21 PM, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How much you want to bet the patriots sign him and he has like 3 sacks in the super bowl? Dumb move by the Steelers.

by the way, I see Harrison all the time. We have the same favorite Mexican restaurant. Actually a very nice, approachable guy. 

Nice call...

In the limited snaps he played in this year, looked like the same James Harrison.

I am still scratching my head over this. The Steelers had to have known the patriots would go get him. If they did, they apparently think so little of Harrison that they were willing to let him go to the only other team in the NFL that can get in their way of a SB.

I could care less anymore what the lickbag Patriots do. Pats have to release people when they keep adding these people late in the season. Steelers choke every time they play the Pats anyways. I'm more focused on how the Bills are going to build a team to beat these a***holes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

So he called the steelers to release him and every gm notbto claim him. Yeah that makes perfect sense 

My guess is Harrison was too rich to sign off waivers. But once a player hits FA, the Patriots are #1 on the list, especially right now going into the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My guess is Harrison was too rich to sign off waivers. But once a player hits FA, the Patriots are #1 on the list, especially right now going into the playoffs.

Yep......Most players want to go where they have the best shot at a SB ring...so that's no surprising....just sucks that they 're all  itching to play for the Patriots....

56 minutes ago, H2o said:

Another secret handshake behind closed doors between Kraft and some owner this time scooping up someone to help with another SB run. 

How much help do they really need at this point? The stage is already set and if they win the SB, it'll be disgustingly sickening compared to the others.

10 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

How much help do they really need at this point? The stage is already set and if they win the SB, it'll be disgustingly sickening compared to the others.

I'm just saying some bs my friend. Having a Yeezus moment. :thumbsup:

maybe it was all staged. and he was released, knowing he would be picked up by the evil empire. and his mission is to take out brady "accidentally" in practice after feeding belicheat a buttload of false information. thus...beginning the crumbling of that BS empire!

Edited by swnybillsfan

1 hour ago, 1st&ten said:

I could care less anymore what the lickbag Patriots do. Pats have to release people when they keep adding these people late in the season. Steelers choke every time they play the Pats anyways. I'm more focused on how the Bills are going to build a team to beat these a***holes.

Amen, brother. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

The rest of the owners are pawns in Kraft's NFL

Have you seen Kraft in the owners box this year? Dude doesn't even know where he is these days...yet he's masterminding backroom deals for a 39 year old LB. Riiiiiiight.

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2015/12/27/steelers-james-harrison-named-in-doping-ring-scandal-for-hgh-use/

Match made in heaven, Harrison and the Pats go together like cookies and HGH.

I'll rank this right up there with the Kenny Britt signing...