Add James Harrison for pass rush presence (update: signed by Pats*)

Lenigmusx

2 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

Pittsburgh just released Harrison I know he is old but he might give us some addition pass rush presence if we can find a way to get in the playoffs. Even as situational rusher it would be great to add his experience to lb corp. thoughts? 

He wanted out of Pittsburgh because he wasn't getting any playing time.  I don't think he'd get a lot here.  Not a good fit here.

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How much you want to bet the patriots sign him and he has like 3 sacks in the super bowl? Dumb move by the Steelers.

by the way, I see Harrison all the time. We have the same favorite Mexican restaurant. Actually a very nice, approachable guy. 

The Patriots could use him or a few other teams. He is situationally sound

2 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How much you want to bet the patriots sign him and he has like 3 sacks in the super bowl? Dumb move by the Steelers.

by the way, I see Harrison all the time. We have the same favorite Mexican restaurant. Actually a very nice, approachable guy. 

You must go see him and tell him no matter what do not sign with the Pats*

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

JMO, but you shouldn't post such depressing thoughts this close to Xmas :angry:

But yeah, that makes a ton of sense. Nice call, I hope you're wrong in so many ways.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he was released for #s reasons because they need to bring up a WR temporarily, and they think he won’t be claimed , then they can sign him again on Monday. I could see Pats claiming him just  to screw with Steelers

He's not one to talk much, but he has been upset with and talking in the press about his lack of playing time this year. I don't think he will sign with the Steelers again. Seems he will look for a playoff team that needs some help. The Ravens are my first thought.

10 hours ago, Lenigmusx said:

Pittsburgh just released Harrison I know he is old but he might give us some addition pass rush presence if we can find a way to get in the playoffs. Even as situational rusher it would be great to add his experience to lb corp. thoughts? 

Still a beast.

Wasnt he starting this year?

4 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Just say no to PED users

But they are the best players.