Incognito: Gronkowski took his shot, now it's our defense's turn

JoshBarnett

Tim Graham was in the Bills' locker room and then has been in the Patriots' locker room this week. A look at the potential for retribution for the Tre White hit by Rob Gronkowski, and what the principals are saying. 

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/22/rob-gronkowski-tredavious-white-retribution/

Plus, some Stephon Gilmore:

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/22/stephon-gilmore-big-game-sunday-bills-and-patriots-different/

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Gronk is the decoy...Brady is THE target.....LOL...........

I would accept that 15 yard penalty to end the Pats season...might as well get the shot in now before the NFL adopts a new “targeting” rule in the off-season 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I predict the refs are going to be so sensitive to the idea that the Bills might retaliate that they will be throwing multiple flags on every play.

You better believe it, the nfl is prepping the refs to drops flags if anyone from the bills even gets into

bradys vicinity, bills have no shot vs the pats, the refs and the nfl.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

Go out, play hard, hit the guy in front of you harder than he hits you. Don’t be dumb and take 15 yards for a slap fight but don’t shy away from being the team that’s imposing its will. If you can do that most of the game, odds are you’ve hit gronk plenty hard along the way.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Go out, play hard, hit the guy in front of you harder than he hits you. Don’t be dumb and take 15 yards for a slap fight but don’t shy away from being the team that’s imposing its will. If you can do that most of the game, odds are you’ve hit gronk plenty hard along the way.

This is where you define the noun Team.
 The whole team needs to bring it. every play all day.

That wins games actually.

Nail? Meet Hammer.

Go Bills

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My inside source tells me Jerry H will get ejected. 

this will be a barometer of the Refs on how they call Hughes.

Hope they let them Play Ball ! for a day

there will be blood on the field Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Albwan said:
28 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I predict the refs are going to be so sensitive to the idea that the Bills might retaliate that they will be throwing multiple flags on every play.

You better believe it, the nfl is prepping the refs to drops flags if anyone from the bills even gets into

bradys vicinity, bills have no shot vs the pats, the refs and the nfl.

They might start throwing flags when the Bills enter the stadium

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Jerry did little wrt to that play but jabber at the Refs.  

He he needs to be careful 

I might guess Coach is all over him already. and maybe Kyle W as well.
But Refs seem to  have a special place in their hearts for Jerry Hughes #55.
He would do well to just play hard to the whistle , head down.
 I do expect a strong game from him Sunday though. Because...Patriots and avenging his Brother T. White

you take your shot when it presents itself. don't go look for it.

56 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Who knows but this team better be smart because the last thing they need is to get any key players ejected and suspended for next week knowing this team will be mathematically alive in week 17 no matter what happens against the Pats and around the rest of the league.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

yup. agree. And they will come at heart breaking times like on 3rd and long for the Pats and we stop them, but a flag is throw for 15yrd penalty and automatic 1st down for the Pats. Same will happen with the Bills offense but other way around, taking away the Bills hard earned 1st down or a big play that connects and it will come back with the bs flags.

Same ol same ol with the refs. How can we not expect this again from them?

13 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Who knows but this team better be smart because the last thing they need is to get any key players ejected and suspended for next week knowing this team will be mathematically alive in week 17 no matter what happens against the Pats and around the rest of the league.

If it meant the Bills took Brady out for the rest of the season and the Pats lost in the first round of playoffs and Brady was never the same vs playoffs for Bills this year. I’d take someone getting ejected and missing a game. 

I sure hope this is not all talk and no action. I'm about being professional but if richie is saying this, the whole team is listening.

The three-time Pro Bowler warned Gronkowski to keep his head on a proverbial swivel; some Bills defender still might try to put his head on a stake.

"Gronkowski took his shot," Incognito continued. "Now it's our defense's chance to take their shots on him.

"When you do dumb stuff like he did, you open the door. The referees are a little more lenient because they know you got it coming. You've just got to be prepared to take it.

you know, it would be bliss to wake christmas morn after handing the patsies** a defeat while laying the wood to them in the process.

it's has to happen someday, why not christmas eve?

• Like (+1) 1

I predict the refs will call any Bill who so much as caresses Gronk  with their breath for unnecessary roughness. I also will make the controversial prediction that the refs will miss calls that go against the Pats and then if the Pats are losing or not winning by enough to relax, invent new penalties against the Bills. Every positive pass play for the Bills will be overruled by replay when the refs see that every play was actually a dropped ball due to their ultra secret hidden ref cams.  

i'm ok with this.  as long as one or two of those flags is right there at the cusp of a dirty hit or even a flat out dirty hit.

ya know the saying they go low we go high?  !@#$ it, they go low - we go harder.

this team is a bunch of talking pussies anyway, they won't do a thing.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

i'm ok with this.  as long as one or two of those flags is right there at the cusp of a dirty hit or even a flat out dirty hit.

ya know the saying they go low we go high?  !@#$ it, they go low - we go harder.

this team is a bunch of talking pussies anyway, they won't do a thing.

What the hell was this post

Just now, Elite Poster said:

What the hell was this post

was my point or his point?

the point is the bills are all talk, incognito may want to lay a hit on him but won't have the chance.  the rest of the players won't do anything, either.

but i wish they would.  and i wish they would do so flagrantly and behave just like Gronkowski did afterward so we can once again call out the hypocrisy

35 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

yup. agree. And they will come at heart breaking times like on 3rd and long for the Pats and we stop them, but a flag is throw for 15yrd penalty and automatic 1st down for the Pats. Same will happen with the Bills offense but other way around, taking away the Bills hard earned 1st down or a big play that connects and it will come back with the bs flags.

Same ol same ol with the refs. How can we not expect this again from them?

Pellet gun right to the right nut of the official should take care of this problem. The right one is also the more sensitive one.

51 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hughes has to get at least 1 personal foul in this game right?

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Funny statement coming from cogs. Once called the dirtiest player in the league by none other than Dareus.

Playing in his pre Bills period. 

Exactly--Richie should be the last one to talk.

Also, he has a history of making retribution threats--all talk.

For example:

"[I want to] --- in your ---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your ---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. --- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

I mean....did he drop a deuce in Martin?  Slap his "real" mother? Did he ever KILL Martin?

Did he ever "run a train" on Martin's sister? 

Not that we know of.  Richie is all talk!

Anyway....You almost get the impression he has been barely bottling up "Real Richie" while in Buffalo so he can keep cashing checks.  Like the Hulk, you can only imagine the energy it takes to keep it bottled up.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Exactly--Richie should be the last one to talk.

Also, he has a history of making retribution threats--all talk.

For example:

"[I want to] --- in your ---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your ---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. --- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

I mean....did he drop a deuce in Martin?  Slap his "real" mother? Did he ever KILL Martin?

Did he ever "run a train" on Martin's sister? 

Not that we know of.  Richie is all talk!

Anyway....You almost get the impression he has been barely bottling up "Real Richie" while in Buffalo so he can keep cashing checks.  Like the Hulk, you can only imagine the energy it takes to keep it bottled up.

Not sure what Matt Lauer’s texts have to do with this but whatever. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1