KC vs Chargers

Hebert19

7 hours ago, eball said:

I believe the logic behind rooting for the Chiefs today is that there is likely to be more than a 2-way tie at 9-7 so head-to-head tiebreakers are not as important.

Of course, if you're looking at it from a "plan for the future" standpoint you want the Chiefs to keep losing.

Appreciate that avatar!!!

go chargers 

1 hour ago, DocLawless said:

So, go chargers? Still don't really know who to root for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go Chargers.  We won't have to worry about the Chiefs anymore unless there's a three way tie for that final WC spot at 9-7.

20 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Not really.   Seeing the bigger picture is more important than going 8-8. 

well busting a ridiculous 18 year playoff drought is the bigger picture in my book

(and if you have us at 8-8 that likely means you have us beating the fins once, so there is no reason to think we can't do it twice)

it's the eve of the biggest game of the season to date Fitzy, and we are very much still in it.  if you can't muster up a Lets Go Buffalo now then I stand by my original sentiment!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

well busting a ridiculous 18 year playoff drought is the bigger picture in my book

(and if you have us at 8-8 that likely means you have us beating the fins once, so there is no reason to think we can't do it twice)

it's the eve of the biggest game of the season to date Fitzy, and we are very much still in it.  if you can't muster up a Lets Go Buffalo now then I stand by my original sentiment!

Not to mention if we get a new QB he won't feel the playoff drought pressure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Man on man press coverage against a speedy receiver with no safety help.  Rex Ryan would be proud.

What did Bills do? Did Tre White shadow him or zone coverage? Can’t recall but he didn’t do much 

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

WHO THE !@#$ AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR?

For the Playoffs, it may not matter as either result could help.  That said, since there is really no difference this week in terms of the outcome, I'm rooting for the Chargers because I want the Chiefs to lose tonight and then processed to lose at least 1 more.  That way the Chargers will most likely win the division and the Chiefs have a good shot of missing the Playoffs all together and thus giving us a better Draft pick!

Really, it's a win-win to root for the Chargers as a Bills fan.  If they win, we can still get into the Playoffs and we'll be on pace for a much better pick.

21 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

WHO THE !@#$ AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR?

Neither. If Chargers wins we gotta hope Titans lose 3. If Chiefs wins we gotta hope Titans lose 2. Either is possible so just gotta enjoy this then and then start rooting against Tennessee

7 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

We want the Chiefs to win. The Bills have an easier road to the playoffs if that happens. 

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I think this is wrong 

At least if the Chiefs lose it improves our draft pick.

Quick, start rooting for the Chargers!

Edited by PromoTheRobot