KC vs Chargers

Hebert19

My buddy and I decided that the money won on this game will be donated to the charity of the winners choice. Is "beerforsunday" a reputable charity? Also, can this be deducted under the new tax bill? Thanks in advance. 

18 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Phil Rivers rules.     Wish we could steal him away.   

He also loves choking and is over the hill 

Ha! Right on que

28 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I think this is wrong 

Nope- go to the espn playoff machine and use "win percentage" as the default (it gives you the most likely outcome for all games for the remaining weeks). Make the Chiefs the winner of this game and look at the playoff predictor and then make the Chargers the winners and look at the playoff outcomes. New York Times playoff predictor is the same. Definitely root for Chiefs. 

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's pretend he's a Bill.

Now he a bum who only scored 13 points in a huge divisional game, and he just threw a pick.

We call that the Tyrod special. Except replace 13 points with 3. And replace the 1 int with 0 INTs. There, fixed.

Just now, SF Bills Fan said:

Nope- go to the espn playoff machine and use "win percentage" as the default (it gives you the most likely outcome for all games for the remaining weeks). Make the Chiefs the winner of this game and look at the playoff predictor and then make the Chargers the winners and look at the playoff outcomes. New York Times playoff predictor is the same. Definitely root for Chiefs. 

Assumes Tennessee wins at SF in this scenario. I am not so sure Tennessee wins that one. The Niners are trending up and the Titans are trending down. Though just as likely the Ravens could lose in Cincy week 17 in a tough division matchup.

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Assumes Tennessee wins at SF in this scenario. I am not so sure Tennessee wins that one. The Niners are trending up and the Titans are trending down. Though just as likely the Ravens could lose in Cincy week 17 in a tough division matchup.

If Chargers win we we need 3 Tennessee losses or 1 Baltimore loss (unlikely given true schedule). Chiefs win we only then need 2 Tennessee losses. It's much easier with Chiefs winning. 

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's pretend he's a Bill.

Now he a bum who only scored 13 points in a huge divisional game, and he just threw a pick.

Lets pretend there isn’t a quarter of football left 

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This. The grass will always be greener from the inside looking out. 

Replace craprod w rivers and we would be contenders 

3 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

If Chargers win we we need 3 Tennessee losses or 1 Baltimore loss (unlikely given true schedule). Chiefs win we only then need 2 Tennessee losses. It's much easier with Chiefs winning. 

I get that. I'm saying, if I look at the schedule I think it's more likely Tennessee loses 3 OR Baltimore loses one OR Chiefs loses two (Fins and Broncos are not gimmes). But that's my instinct. I know the numbers say the odds are better. 

Knowing the result of this game will make the "who do we want to win" discussion much easier, regardless of the outcome.

Edited by Big C

2 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Not necessarily true. If Chargers win then another Chiefs loss would do it for us as well. Could very well happen vs. the Dolphins next week or @ Denver in the last week.

I keep going back and forth with what is better so I'm not pulling for anybody, just enjoying the game.

16 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Philip Rivers blames everyone but himself. What a **** throw. 

Yeah, and it's the 3rd time he's made that throw tonight. He was lucky the previous 2 times to not get the INT.

The key to the entire scenario is this, one of these teams will win their division, the other we have to hope won't make it as a wildcard team unless the wheels completely fall off for the Ravens and they don't make the playoffs (highly unlikely looking at the schedule)

So who has the harder schedule remaining, Chiefs or Chargers? That's who we should be rooting for to lose