Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Idandria said:

Why would you not run that? 

Dennison knows they will load the box so instead of keeping them honest with a fake dive he runs an empty back field and makes it near to impossible to get a completion.

i'm not a TT fan at all, but I must say, Peterman isn't looking like anything special either.

I'd plrobably play him the rest of year though, regardless of whether TT is injured or not.

Edited by PatB

Hey man, the 5 interception in one half performance was very tough to watch but at least Peterman broke my heart before halftime.

Tyrod gives me Cancer on every posession.

I'll take a broken heart over Cancer.

Not wishing injury on TT but I'd like to see more of Peterman. Quick releases are more exciting to me as a Bills fan nowadays than anything. Sad reality

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

This was pretty much the official end of the Tyrod Taylor era in Buffalo.

With him ruled out McDermott is now afforded the rest of the season to start Peterman regardless of how he plays.

That's good.

Win/win.

Peterman demonstrates he can be a Franchise QB and we win some games and either make the playoffs or just miss.

or

Peterman sucks as teams realize we have to start Peterman and have a full week to prepare for him and our draft pick keeps going up enabling us to trade up for Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield/Jackson or whoever the top QB prospect we want is.

This'll work. Shame on people who are inevitably insulting Taylor right now and praising his injury.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This was pretty much the official end of the Tyrod Taylor era in Buffalo.

With him ruled out McDermott is now afforded the rest of the season to start Peterman regardless of how he plays.

That's good.

Win/win.

Peterman demonstrates he can be a Franchise QB and we win some games and either make the playoffs or just miss.

or

Peterman sucks as teams realize we have to start Peterman and have a full week to prepare for him and our draft pick keeps going up enabling us to trade up for Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield/Jackson or whoever the top QB prospect we want is.

This'll work. Shame on people who are inevitably insulting Taylor right now and praising his injury.

Will we see more betting threads about Petey's passing yards?

Stay tuned!