Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

This is by far the worst Bills defense I have seen in decades.

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

This is by far the worst Bills defense I have seen in decades.

Yes, sadly it is.  They are very undertalented and trying hard won't cover that up.  

I still think that they had no choice but to trade Dareus, but that certainly hurt.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Eagles were in a much better spot when they got Wentz, oh and they have the DC we should have hired as head coach, plus a modern offensive system which even incorporates plays that Wentz ran in college. Maybe if our QB comes with an OC switch it could work. Assuming we can fix the defense in free agency which is impossible. We need LBs and o-linemen in the first 3 rounds. Plus Lotulelei in free agency. And a new OC. That’s how we start to fix this mess.

Jim Schwartz is a bad HC. It sucks he left but I don’t think we would have been better off with him as HC.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Did it keep Philly three years from competing?

rams?

Philly already had a really nice OL in place.  The Rams are in the hands of an offensive coach who is imaginative.  Those are not the ingredients we have here.  Neither of those guys will survive this OL.

Watching this team right now is like watching me trying to fit my fat ass gut into a belly shirt...........it ain't real pretty and its going to end real bad.

Just now, Albwan said:

Edited by Sweats

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Yes, sadly it is.  They are very undertalented and trying hard won't cover that up.  

I still think that they had no choice but to trade Dareus, but that certainly hurt.

the talent was drafted to run the Rex defense. Not the McDermott defense.  Could have done a better transition

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think Glenn, Wood, Taylor and Shady will all be gone next year.

Glenn, see ya - not available.

Wood - See ya - no really that good.

Taylor - they are not going to design an offense to take advantage of your strengths so best of luck elsewhere

Shady - They ran the damn treads off of you

3 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Philly already had a really nice OL in place.  The Rams are in the hands of an offensive coach who is imaginative.  Those are not the ingredients we have here.  Neither of those guys will survive this OL.

So those are the reasons to pass on your QB that might take multiple picks to get because we have some holes that need to be filled?

address the OL in FA and use whatever picks you need to get your QB. 

I really dont care to much about the mcD and Dennison or Beane they all could be fired after yesr two and i dont care if they set this team up for the long term Future at QB. And that is there for them in this draft