What's your reaction if Peterman is terrible this Sunday

Steptide

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

I love Sammy and Woods, but Tyrod didn't throw 300 even with them. Not that that matters at all.

Tyrod isn't coming back next year, why is it ridiculous to try out additional QBs?

And this year Sammy was healthy and would have seen a full year and hoped the OC featured him.

Again if TT couldn't grasp the offense or execute, then I am wrong about Tyrod.  I've however been resolute that the OC, HO and coaching have done him no favours.

27 minutes ago, Steptide said:

For me, I need more than one game, but it'd no doubt be disappointing. 

I guess it would depend upon how he is terrible.  If he is terrible like Brian Brohm "deer in the headlights" vs Jets terrible (remember that?), GROH

If he is terrible like, flashes but also mistakes terrible, I guess that's what I kind of expect.

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Great in the playoff hunt with tiebreakers and 4 winnable games and this is what Bills fans expect......

Sick of watching a blowout as the QB ignores his 6'5" WR 1-on-1 with the safety.

I'm more concerned about them building a consistent winner than simply getting a wildcard spot this year.

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And this year Sammy was healthy and would have seen a full year and hoped the OC featured him.

Again if TT couldn't grasp the offense or execute, then I am wrong about Tyrod.  I've however been resolute that the OC, HO and coaching have done him no favours.

Admitting it is the first step to recovery...

• Haha (+1) 1

Im certainly not anticipating going into this game that we're gonna run all over the Chargers just because we changed QB's.....im concerned about the run d and our crappy o-line who will have to protect a rookie QB in this 1st NFL start vs the # 2 team that sacks the QB......so yeah could be a very long afternoon......I hope im am very very wrong here and we win and win in convincing fashion!

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You are right but coaching is hard sometimes when you have someone like Tyrod that thrives under improv.  He is not a system QB that you can count on consistency.  Lynn did well with him and maybe he will be in San Diego at some point and Lynn will thrive under him but I doubt he has a future as a passing QB.

17 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I welcome the idea of watching a Bills game WITHOUT screaming "THROW THE BALL".  ;-)

I honestly feel that the Bills come out and throw a few quick passes, to keep the defense honest.

Then POUND THE ROCK just as they wanted to all a long. 

the defense wouldn't normally be expecting the Bills to pass the ball?

Just now, kdiggz said:

The only thing we will miss about Tyrod is his running ability. I definitely won't miss short passes to Tolbert on 3rd and long. Peterman playing bad will look like Tyrod's best passing day of his life

If you watch any of Peterman's college highlights, he's actually a very good runner. He's definitely not that athlete Tyrod is, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterman get some first downs on his feet 

I'm prepared for a thorough cudgeling and pummeling.

That's fine with me, this could take until 2019 to get serious, the third year of a regime, which is all realistic fans can ask for when you are at rock bottom.

46 minutes ago, Steptide said:

For me, I need more than one game, but it'd no doubt be disappointing. 

Def need more than one game, but regardless I'd be excited. He flunks then we will only improve our draft position to hopefully draft a stud. He does good then we can add some talent around him. Win/win situation with this guy.

My reaction will be simply turning towards the 2018 draft..

1 game shouldn't be a deciding factor but honestly I expect him to be better in the 1st few games he starts and then see how he adjusts to teams that now have tape on him and can prepare for him

Edited by ddaryl