What's your reaction if Peterman is terrible this Sunday

Steptide

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Nothing possible could be more pitiful than the Saints game,

Everyone join in and say AMEN 

15 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Well if he puts up 57 yards I can hardly wait for the defense....... "He put up more then Tyrod did"......

The point is (and the locked other thread), why didn't they wait one more week???  

The Bills have done something no team in the history of sports has ever done.....

Please tell us what have the Bills done that no other teams has done. 

If you say bench a starter at 5-2 you would be ? % wrong! 

Search NY Giants and Eli Manning 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Everyone join in and say AMEN 

Please tell us what have the Bills done that no other teams has done. 

If you say bench a starter at 5-2 you would be ? % wrong! 

Search NY Giants and Eli Manning 

It was 5-4 too and Eli was the #1 pick and the NYG future.  Kurt Warner was the placeholder. The difference was they were not in a playoff position with 4 winnable games.......  By the way the NYG's went 1-6 with Eli.....  

NP is not a No Brainer, he's their 5th round draft choice.

40 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

It was 5-4 too and Eli was the #1 pick and the NYG future.  Kurt Warner was the placeholder. The difference was they were not in a playoff position with 4 winnable games.......  By the way the NYG's went 1-6 with Eli.....  

NP is not a No Brainer, he's their 5th round draft choice.

The post said  never before.

Benching a QB at 5-4 for a rookie.  

Out of playoffs?  

7-9 has won a division once maybe twice. 

It’s not over mid season.  

Who knows what Nate will be. 

Nate fans don’t know what he will do 

The Defenders of Tyrod “know” he will fail.  

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Well if he puts up 57 yards I can hardly wait for the defense....... "He put up more then Tyrod did"......

The point is (and the locked other thread), why didn't they wait one more week???  

The Bills have done something no team in the history of sports has ever done.....

Wait another week so the wr's can start a mutiny? 

What are you talking about.    You want to  Watch Tyrod check down on 3rd and long while KB is wide open some more ?       

Youre one sick dude.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

That's very simple to answer: McD didn't believe he could win this game with Taylor at QB. If the Bills lost, he would need NP to win @KC or vs NE. If the Bills can beat Chargers, Colts, and Dolphins ( twice)  the playoffs are possible. Changing QBs after the Bills lost to LAC with Tyrod wouldn't give the Bills much chance to save the season by switching the QB. It had to be this week to have much effect. 

17 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Another ridiculous, unsupported take by GG:lol:........unless by sense you mean in an "imaginary" sense.

In Tyrod's 15 games last year the Bills scored 28 points in wins and 23.5 points in losses.    

Both decent amounts per game and just a 4.5 points difference.

To put that in perspective.......they gave up an outrageous 31 points per game defensively in their 8 losses.

Only twice in those 8 losses did they give up LESS points defensively than the 28 points they averaged scoring in their victories......and in one of those 2 they gave up 27......so......your premise is FALSE......their naturally higher victory average would have still only won them 2 more games and one of them by just a single point.

THE DEFENSE WAS CONSISTENTLY AWFUL IN LOSSES........AWFUL.

The offense was CONSISTENTLY good and not the issue after the Ravens opener.......as they scored 25 or more in 5 of the other 7 losses and at least 20 in ALL of them.

And remember those atrocious defensive numbers were playing with long fields......because the defense didn't have to deal with turnovers.....an all-time NFL fewest thru 15 games under Tyrod.:doh:

Never mind the eye test, and that no QB worthy teams made a play for Tyrod when he was clearly available in March.

But if you want unsubstantiated claims, here's one, here's another, and another.  People can decide on their own.  I had a post last year, which I can't find on the new board where I went through each of his last drives when trailing by 8 or less, and not only had he not come back, but only managed something like 2 first downs in TOTAL.

So yeah, my opinion is unsubstantiated.

Meanwhile let's take a look at your solution to make Tyrod a QB - keep all the weapons around him and help him out.  So, let's add up the numbers since we know the true market values of all the players.  In your world, to give Tyrod the supporting cast that he needs, means allocating $30 million to 4 players.  But yeah, that's a realistic solution to roster management.

....yip or yap about fairness all you want, but I think this was Dennison end plan all the long.....keep in mind that Roman went ballistic internally when the Cassel trade came down which leaves me believing just how much he was committed to working with TT.....and then Lynn, caught in the firing crossfire, tried to maintain stability by continuing with Roman's "system" whether conducive to or minimally accommodating to Taylor's style versus Roman's Cassell preference....so with ZERO proof to back it up, I'm going to ASSUME that Dennison went to McD advocating the Peterman change as a better fit to his "system"...stay tuned...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I think the answer is obvious.  The coaches aren't happy with Tyrod's play and think the young guy will run the offense better. 

My 1st reaction will be my annual B word-session that another season is lost -yet again.

after a couple manhattans, I’ll re-watch the game ( I’m off next week) looking closer at what Nate did on every play and my interpretation of the play call to scrutinize his play & composure. With the season unofficially over, how he progresses has everything to do with how the team approaches the Draft. Just imagine if we could haul a pro bowl DT, DE, OL  and then a QB without losing any picks!

im convinced we’d lose today if Tyrod were starting. That Nate is instead, makes for an intriguing end to the season.

• Like (+1) 2

My reaction has been the Bills have done literally nothing to help him...they leave Bosa one on one and let him wreck their gameplan..they make dumb playcalls when the Chargers have 6 DBs on the field against 21 personnel and have Peterman throwing it from his own 14(4th INT)...DiMarco drops an easy catch...

Tate wants to keep returning kicks and get chopped down inside the 20 repeatedly...WTF are they doing?  

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

My reaction has been the Bills have done literally nothing to help him...they leave Bosa one on one and let him wreck their gameplan..they make dumb playcalls when the Chargers have 6 DBs on the field against 21 personnel and have Peterman throwing it from his own 14(4th INT)...DiMarco drops an easy catch...

Tate wants to keep returning kicks and get chopped down inside the 20 repeatedly...WTF are they doing?  

Yes not Peterman's fault.....  I am too dumbfounded for words.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes not Peterman's fault.....  I am too dumbfounded for words.

He takes some blame for attempting some of those throws instead of taking sacks and on the last one that was a bad throw...but seriously...they are putting him in a bad spot...

• SDS locked this topic