What's your reaction if Peterman is terrible this Sunday

Steptide

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so you don't foresee 67 "Peterman Sucks" threads populated with 31,295 posts?.....perhaps you forgot where you are bud............

67?  I think that's a little low...most folks just make their own threads these days.   31,205 threads with 31,295 posts! :)

6 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

And what will your answer be to Nathan Nation when your prediction is proven wrong tomorrow? Hmmm? 

I would love to be wrong and see the Bills win tomorrow. The question will be if we win was it because of or in spite of Peterman? BTW it is a pleasure to respond to your posts. Doing so makes me nostalgic for the glory days of the BBMB

Edited by stuvian

6 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't know how much more clear I can be in my take.  I'll repeat it for the resident narcissists and others who are incapable of seeing others' opinions.

Tyrod's stats are overstated because he is one of the worst QBs to generate points or to get first downs when they're needed most.  That's why he only has two fourth quarter comeback wins, and I think this year was the first year he won when trailing by more than 4 points in the second half.

But other than that, he's a great QB to have, and that's why there was zero interest in his services last March.

But I'm sure you'll tell us why you know more than every single QB starved team in the league. 

Prove it.

Put your premise to the test.

Show us what all the advanced stats obviously can't.

Which quarterbacks are better at "generating points or getting first downs when they are needed most"?

One of the worst implies what?   That there are 25 better?  20?  

You just want to talk sh*t........and you aren't even any good at that.

I'm hoping Peterman does well, and I'm assuming McD has seen enough in practice that leads him to believe that he will.  But I would not be shocked if the game goes badly.  That said, Peterman has to QB the rest of the season if he's healthy.  The die has been cast.  Going back to Tyrod is just delaying the inevitable.

After last week, we just go K-Gun/2 minute offense...

Evidently Nate was working on that already.  It would seem to put him at ease.

BTW, imagine if Jimbo had radio communication with Ted Marchibroda back then like they do now...it would have been amazing.  Jim was great at the K-Gun, but there were always a few times per game when he could have used a little more input from the coach. 

26 minutes ago, stuvian said:

I would love to be wrong and see the Bills win tomorrow. The question will be if we win was it because of or in spite of Peterman? BTW it is a pleasure to respond to your posts. Doing so makes me nostalgic for the glory days of the BBMB

Likewise my friend.

For the record, I say Peterman picks them to pieces tomorrow. They will not expect what he will be able to do to them.

They will stop him and stop him and he will just keep coming and wont get discouraged and he will prevail.

He is a rookie and teams will figure out what to do to him to mess him up because of that, eventually. But it won't be tomorrow.

That is what I think will happen.

On 11/17/2017 at 7:11 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

And so it starts......  The defense of Peterman regardless.   

On 11/17/2017 at 7:16 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

And this year Sammy was healthy and would have seen a full year and hoped the OC featured him.

Again if TT couldn't grasp the offense or execute, then I am wrong about Tyrod.  I've however been resolute that the OC, HO and coaching have done him no favours.

Kind of ironic that you call people out for “defending” Peterman......while you do the same thing for TT.  I’m sure you don’t see it that way though.

so it’s the OCs fault that Tyrod can’t run his system?  Or is it Tyrod a fault that he’s not good enough to run the system?  So the team should abandon whatever vision they had because the QB doesn’t fit?  Or should they go to plan B with a QB that has the tools, but not the experience to succeed in said system.   He wants what he wants.  Tyrod is not that and peterman might be.  Makes total sense to me.  If the making the playoffs is the ONLY thing that matters, then maybe we have a different conversation.  They’re building for now AND for the future....not just the 2017 playoffs.

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Another ridiculous, unsupported take by GG:lol:........unless by sense you mean in an "imaginary" sense.

In Tyrod's 15 games last year the Bills scored 28 points in wins and 23.5 points in losses.    

Both decent amounts per game and just a 4.5 points difference.

To put that in perspective.......they gave up an outrageous 31 points per game defensively in their 8 losses.

Only twice in those 8 losses did they give up LESS points defensively than the 28 points they averaged scoring in their victories......and in one of those 2 they gave up 27......so......your premise is FALSE......their naturally higher victory average would have still only won them 2 more games and one of them by just a single point.

THE DEFENSE WAS CONSISTENTLY AWFUL IN LOSSES........AWFUL.

The offense was CONSISTENTLY good and not the issue after the Ravens opener.......as they scored 25 or more in 5 of the other 7 losses and at least 20 in ALL of them.

And remember those atrocious defensive numbers were playing with long fields......because the defense didn't have to deal with turnovers.....an all-time NFL fewest thru 15 games under Tyrod.:doh:

2.5 years no playoffs.    One bench.  

He stunk.     Next man up.  

Well if he puts up 57 yards I can hardly wait for the defense....... "He put up more then Tyrod did"......

The point is (and the locked other thread), why didn't they wait one more week???  

The Bills have done something no team in the history of sports has ever done.....