TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

That is exactly what I hope happens. I think itll work but that is my one, albeit small, concern.

Basically add him in organically to the scheme were currently running, not run our offense through him.

Yeah - this new regime if not anything else is crystal clear on this topic. The team is the only thing that matters. No individual will compromise it. And the winners that want to win get this formula transcends all else.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This team is 5-2 and then you go and add a weapon that immediately changes how teams have to game plan for you. This locker room has to be fired up!

Lets go win the division.

Exactly! Forget a WC, imagine a home playoff game? My God.. And Clay will be back soon , we are going to be so tough to game plan for..

Run game is back on track.

Taylor has looked great since Bye.

Add Benjamin and eventually Clay , this O is looking promising.

Those NE games are going to be dog fights

Hmmmm.... DOES he have great hands?

His hands aren't the best, but it's a nitpick more than a flaw. It's also something he can improve, or at least other WRs in their careers have improved their hands to some degree.

Still, the guy has a huge upside, and a decent bottom (phrasing). The Bills have draft picks to burn, and he fills a position of great need. The only reason to be down on this trade, is just to be contrary, IMO. There is a very low risk here.

Agreed. :beer:

I think its nuts to play him in 2 Days, personally. At least let him practice with the QB. Mini Bye is perfect.

Personally I'd absolutely have him play. 10-15 plays, all probably inside the 30. He's in game shape, his presence will help the running game even if he doesn't know the full playbook (knowing who to block as a WR is pretty easy/obvious) and he doesn't need much time to run a few fades into the endzone.

My God! Over 1300 of us are currently on the Board! It’s Halloween! Go do something fun!

Great addition to the team!

This is fun!

... Or am I doing it wrong?

Yeah - this new regime if not anything else is crystal clear on this topic. The team is the only thing that matters. No individual will compromise it. And the winners that want to win get this formula transcends all else.

is this what the voices tell you ?

I mean not bad stuff really.

Given the same number of plays to show, I wonder how that compares to our ENTIRE group of WRs?

Definitely a legit talent.

Our WRs looked like they turned a corner in the Raiders game, though.

Matthews, Holmes, Zay, Thompson, and Tate all made plays.

Lol, this is quite an active board. As someone who doesn't live in WNY, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting here. I really appreciate that I can get a text about this news and have a place where I can go and discuss this team with other fans, even the ones I disagree with. Cheers guys.

I was kidding. I’m giddy as a trick or treater!

Yes. Great place to come gitcher Bills fill!

At first I saw "Benjamin traded to Buffalo" and I thought it was Travis Benjamin and thought "thats ok I guess" Then I clicked on the link and saw it was Kelvin Bemjamin and just started smiling and saying "omg, omg, omg"

Love this trade!!

CBF

Travis Benjamin for a 3rd and 7th would've been the typical Billsy move from yesteryear.

I read somewhere upthread that they hope to extend to get next year’s cap hit down and lock him up. I don’t remember how legit if felt on my personal meter.

Beane mentioned in his presser that they got the 5th year option so they have the ability to work an extension if/when they feel like they want to keep him.

Is Mike Evans faster than Kelvin? For some reason they feel similar to me....I guess the size and the way the impose themselves on those tiny little DBs. :)

IMO Evans is smoother than KB but KB is more physical. Just how I see it.

KB was fat at one point. Then got back in shape. In between all that his mother passed away this summer. Has looked highly motivated from games I watched this season.