ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're right because modern medical science means nothing.  Tom Brady has deemed himself impenetrable to injury so you must believe him.  Why didn't he force his buddy Edelman to be impervious too?  Selfishness?  

Does he consider Edelman a loser because he got hurt?  How about any moron killed in a car wreck?  If only they had listened to Tom they would have walked away?

Has he really? Here's a quote from the story.  "I know my focus on pliability has helped me avoid so many injuries and bounce back so quickly from hits."  Hardly deeming himself impenetrable.

Just keep making up crap that he said and come up with ridiculous scenarios.  You bring up someone getting killed in a car wreck as a way to criticize Brady and expect to be taken seriously?  Come on.

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

Has he really? Here's a quote from the story.  "I know my focus on pliability has helped me avoid so many injuries and bounce back so quickly from hits."  Hardly deeming himself impenetrable.

Just keep making up crap that he said and come up with ridiculous scenarios.  You bring up someone getting killed in a car wreck as a way to criticize Brady and expect to be taken seriously?  Come on.

Maybe if they had focused more on pliability they would have walked away.  Losers.

Isn't Edelman pliable? Gronk?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 10:19 AM, Shotgunner said:

Sacrifice the yellow and 15yds at a time, and hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit him.

We can hurt him. Whats a few flags between frienemies?

Yeah, we still owe the Pats* one as revenge for Gronk on Tre' White

On 10/31/2017 at 7:18 AM, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I keep an eye on Patriot games (hoping to see them lose, which unfortunately isn't happening often enough) and Brady is getting hit a lot this year. Seems like it's been a lot more than in previous years. At some point it will affect his game.

It already has IMHO.  Did you see the last 2 games?  He looks like a different dude out there.

Brady was the one telling the trainer to deflate the balls and now Brady has a personal trainer that has been banned from team. Banned why? I think belicheat found out the truth and fired him before scandal goes further that Brady has been on HGH. Brady seems to be getting better as he gets older. How? Romo and manning were declining and Brady has been getting better. Brady Bonds ⚾️?

I always just assumed he was on something. Gronk is too. I'm betting Guerrero has been providing Brady with  HGH or some undetectable designer PEDs.  If this is the case, then the league needs to ban Brady for life (Maybe coax him into retirement, in exchange for silence, rather than being outed as a juicer).

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, major said:

Brady was the one telling the trainer to deflate the balls and now Brady has a personal trainer that has been banned from team. Banned why? I think belicheat found out the truth and fired him before scandal goes further that Brady has been on HGH. Brady seems to be getting better as he gets older. How? Romo and manning were declining and Brady has been getting better. Brady Bonds ⚾️?

tom-brady-cursing.gif