This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fan-catches-fire-jumping-table-covered-flames/

Bills Fan Catches Himself On Fire After Jumping On Table Covered In Flames

Its not cute and its not funny. End it before someone gets seriously hurt.

I don't know how you stop it. This is the same demographic which thinks it's funny to stick a bottle rocket up their ass and light it.

Can't fix stupid.

You seem like the neighbor who calls the cops when a party gets too loud at 7pm

I usually wait until 8pm ;)

Don't know but at the Sabres game Friday night there were SWAT teams patrolling around the rink. Haven't had a presence like that since just after 9/11.

I like having the extra fire power around.

It makes the real crazies of this world think twice about doing something to innocent people.

Haha. Not at all. Tailgating is fun for everyone. Setting each other on fire is blatantly stupid. If you cant see the difference than I dont know what else to say.

All im saying is that fellow bills fans should speak up when we see women picked up and pile drived through tables.

Someone set someone else on fire!

That's not exactly what happened now, is it? :flirt:

Someone set someone else on fire!

That's not exactly what happened now, is it? :flirt:

Haha. Well, I dont know who started the fire on the table. But if i start a fire fully knowing that its purpose is for you to jump on it, then were both guilty of sheer stupidity arent we?

Anyway, im not suggesting people get in trouble or that anyone stop having fun. Not my intention at all. Just advocating that all bills fans should do a little more self-policing before something really bad happens and the fun is over.

Apparently this make you old and crotchity if you think this. I'm not old and I think it's idiotic.

I have a buddy of mine that is a lawyer and he told me that there are several lawyers paying very close attention to what is happening and they are licking their chops just waiting to pounce.

Someone will get seriously hurt, file a lawsuit against the bills/ and/or/ private lot owner and new laws will be put in place, and people will B*** and moan about how the NFL is trying to kill tailgating.

One might say from that story that the lawyers were trying to kill tailgating. These people know what they are doing. The Bills and the league are not responsible. They are not putting these fans in danger the fans are putting the fans in danger.

The fat fugg that slammed the girl should be ashamed of himself for even entertaining the idea of throwing someone that small around. Yeah, she knew what she got into, but comeon. Thats a dandy way to smash a pelvis or a tailbone.

At some point there will be a serious injury from things like this during tailgating and that is when tailgating as you know it will change. If what everyone is saying is that this stuff happens in private lots, then the first thing that should be done is for the private lots to be shut down. If the team gets a new stadium downtown it will change tailgating as we know it and it might be for the better. Tailgating should be about hanging out with some friends before the game and have a beer or two to get pumped up for the game. It shouldn't be about being drunk and doing stupid stunts. The worst part of this is how many of you in this thread just excuse it as its just part of tailgating.

At some point there will be a serious injury from things like this during tailgating and that is when tailgating as you know it will change. If what everyone is saying is that this stuff happens in private lots, then the first thing that should be done is for the private lots to be shut down. If the team gets a new stadium downtown it will change tailgating as we know it and it might be for the better. Tailgating should be about hanging out with some friends before the game and have a beer or two to get pumped up for the game. It shouldn't be about being drunk and doing stupid stunts. The worst part of this is how many of you in this thread just excuse it as its just part of tailgating.

Agreed. Rules are made because idiots abuse their privileges.

Legally how are you going to shut down a private lot. No snark here, truly asking?

The Bills, town of OP, Police, & County tried to get legislation through that would've allowed officers to go through private lots to do that and it was knocked down. While the people in private lots do a lot of stupid things, its very hard to say were shutting down the lot because someone jumped through a table thats on fire. You can shut it down if their is underage drinking although that in itself is hard to prove at points. Basically while a lot of this stuff is dumb and at points dangerous there is nothing illegal happening. Like I said its hard for the parties above because legally they don't have a lot of room here when its not public property. Even something like public intoxication won't fly because its private.

Drunk idiots have been doing stuff like this since....well....alcohol was discovered.

The only difference is now everyone carries a personal video camera and has a way to instantly get it out to millions.

By the way, these jumpers DO hurt themselves seriously. All the time. One dude had a compound fracture from a post game leap. Let idiots be idiots, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

This is why a lot of Bills fans get looked down on. The worst part of this whole thing is how many of you excuse it and make little jokes of it. It happening for many years isn't an excuse for it to continue. Seeing stuff like this happen as often as it does, really makes me think a stadium downtown with smaller tailgating on public lots is the only would get rid of a lot of this.

And rules, like tables, were made to be broken

Laugh it up chuckles. Comments like that and all the others that just laugh it off as its part of the game day experience, is why a lot of people think Bills fans are drunken fools.

This is why a lot of Bills fans get looked down on. The worst part of this whole thing is how many of you excuse it and make little jokes of it. It happening for many years isn't an excuse for it to continue. Seeing stuff like this happen as often as it does, really makes me think a stadium downtown with smaller tailgating on public lots is the only would get rid of a lot of this.

Laugh it up chuckles. Comments like that and all the others that just laugh it off as its part of the game day experience, is why a lot of people think Bills fans are drunken fools.

If our grandparents were all as scared and sheltered as you, we'd all be speaking German right now.

If you can't handle the ol Cheektowaga Centerpiece then maybe you should be sipping rosé with the Pats fans.

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fan-catches-fire-jumping-table-covered-flames/

Bills Fan Catches Himself On Fire After Jumping On Table Covered In Flames

Its not cute and its not funny. End it before someone gets seriously hurt.

Seriously, I don't know when that UFO landed here and dropped off all these stupid people, but it appears they aren't coming back for them :doh:

I thought private lots are open to police patrols now? Thought it went through last season. Definitely saw some police ATVs come thru last year in the lot where we park.

Depends on how close the lot is and if they are open to having patrols. If I am not mistaken the one piece of legislature that was up saying if you have a private lot you have to allow police inspections failed to pass in the town of OP and county.

That's one way to burn a Sammy jersey

:w00t: :w00t:

Kids these daze. Need everything spelled out for them: "the potato goes in the FRONT, Big Guy" "You take the jersey OFF before you burn it!"

Buffalo is known for dildos??

Oh, that one was classic. Classic. One video of it here:

Holy crap! That wasn't funny at all! Did y'all see how much beer they wasted putting him out???

Alcohol Abuse! Alcohol Abuse! Waste of beer!

Kids these daze. Need everything spelled out for them: "the potato goes in the FRONT, Big Guy" "You take the jersey OFF before you burn it!"

Oh, that one was classic. Classic. One video of it here:

Alcohol Abuse! Alcohol Abuse! Waste of beer!

My finest hour, so proud of Bills fans.

My crew did a table break when we were teenagers too, but everyone didn't have a recording device in their pocket. We all turned into fine people and our tailgate is all about food and relaxation. The circle of life.

This is a more a teenager thing than a "Bills fans" thing.

Edited by Rockpile233

My crew did a table break when we were teenagers too, but everyone didn't had a recording device in their pocket. We all turned into fine people and our tailgate is all about food and relaxation. The circle of life.

This is a more a teenager thing than a "Bills fans" thing.

Inserting the Ol' "Polish table slats", as its known in some parts, is a proud Buffalo tradition and traditions don't have to make sense (for further proof see: Day, Dyngus). It may seem silly to outsiders, but "Canadian Table Dancing" is part of the fabric of our community.