Tyrod is terrible

PinOak

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure Peterman is ready, but the lack of offensive production has been mainly due to TT. Those last few plays were some of the worst we've seen from him.

Of course, missing Clay sucked. Dropped passes and holding penalties didn't help.

But the open passes that are left on the field are all on Taylor and would've made a big difference today. He's gotta get the ball out to those open WRs.

all i know is those two abomination wins are going to haunt this

team at the end of the season. if these guys think they are moving

forward with this barf bag offens depending on defense

and field goals they are nuts

At least spell "offense" right before hot takes

Tyrod isn't a bad QB. But he's not a good one either. He leaves way too many plays on the field. He will, at best, be a wild card playoff QB. I feel like we are spinning our wheels at 7-9 and should ride or die with Peterman. See what he has. Maybe he is the next Kirk cousins or if he sucks, we draft someone next year.

Who would Peterman throw to exactly?

The guy crossing the field wide open on that last possession sack play?

Does the coach have the balls to make a change of quarterback being 3 and 2

No. Not a question of balls.

We won't be making a QB change.

Name the recievers......99% of nfl fans would have no idea who any of them are. They wouldn't crack the top 4 on most nfl teams roster

It would suck i know for alot of Fans to see Peterman come in an use the WR group that the Bills currently have and blow that excuse out of the water

also

37 attempts and 20 catches. how many were drops? how many of them should have been caught?

this board will be unreadable for the next few days. gdamn newbs.

Happens to everyone. Look at Dalton! His 2 interceptions were from his own guys not catching well thrown passes! He had tons of WRs drop balls today, yet still managed to move the ball perfectly fine.

Terrible, no. Taylor is just not good. He doesn't see the field, is slow to throw and has inconsistency with his accuracy. He is almost a serviceable qb and shows flashes of good. But when he is most needed he falls short. Replace him with Kelly or even Orton and we possibly win this game.

He certainly was today.

Had a good and then not so good game.

happens.

don't expect too much and you are less likely to be bummed when we lose.

was a team loss no question, and injuries absolutely factored.

Play calling was not all I might have hoped either. So Coaches own the L as well.

also

37 attempts and 20 catches. how many were drops? how many of them should have been caught?

this board will be unreadable for the next few days. gdamn newbs.

The BBMB used to be too after a loss. Always made me wonder why they watched in the first place. You win some you, lose some, people need to recognize that.