Jordan Matthews Thumb Injury Update: Active vs. TB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty sad that most of us are hoping for an average WR to come back this week knowing the season pretty much hangs in the balance given how pathetic the offense is.

But even with Matthews in the lineup no team is going to fear the Bills as long as Taylor is the QB and even a team like the Bucs who have one of the worst defense statistically can get on track against this offense.

Dude, your posts are nothing but Tyrod hate. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM. Your posts offer no substance and are borderline absurd. Please, for the love of God, stop posting.

Thank you

Dude, your posts are nothing but Tyrod hate. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM. Your posts offer no substance and are borderline absurd. Please, for the love of God, stop posting.

Thank you

I have a simpler solution: Stop reading his posts.

It's pretty sad that most of us are hoping for an average WR to come back this week knowing the season pretty much hangs in the balance given how pathetic the offense is.

But even with Matthews in the lineup no team is going to fear the Bills as long as Taylor is the QB and even a team like the Bucs who have one of the worst defense statistically can get on track against this offense.

lololololol

this reads "I acknowledge our wr's are garbage. but i'm so bullheaded that I don't seem to understand that it matters and this is still all tyrods fault"

oh man. I literally LOL'd when I read this. its a classic.

Man, never thought I would say this about Jordan Matthews, but we desperately need him this week...desperately.

Good news on the Clay front too as it sounds he's already down to week to week, so if we can have both these guys back on the field within the next 2 weeks then we still have a great shot at making a run for the division, but we need both IMO.

that's some good news on Clay. He was TT's favorite target, and a huge mismatch.

He needs to be catching some damn ball himself.

actually, he likely needs some cat

that's some good news on Clay. He was TT's favorite target, and a huge mismatch.

He has been an asset to the Team for sure, Tyrod does favor him. And rightly so. Those guys have improved the connection each week imho

Whatever it takes. I know the guy can catch. He was a stud in college... maybe your suggestion would calm his jitters

Just want the Kid to succeed. He has the talent, the drive. Funny how his Coaching has not helped him along much quicker??

I am going to point to this as the season goes along with our WRs in general.

But Jones should not be struggling as much as he has imo.

Just want the Kid to succeed. He has the talent, the drive. Funny how his Coaching has not helped him along much quicker??

I am going to point to this as the season goes along with our WRs in general.

But Jones should not be struggling as much as he has imo.

It really has surprised me since they also hired his WR coach but maybe that is part of issue?

Maybe his coach is not ready for NFL and McD needs another WR assistant.

It really has surprised me since they also hired his WR coach but maybe that is part of issue?

Maybe his coach is not ready for NFL and McD needs another WR assistant.

It's a valid question.

I expect some staff turnover after the season.

And Bills need Matthews on the field ASAP since they are not making a move to bring in a Wr

Edited by 3rdand12

i think he said he's left handed. He did indeed injure his right thumb.

I like the progress he's making but I can't see him playing and if he does I would guess he won't be targeted.

well I like him even more then for being a lefty.

I agree. I think he will play but either won't be targeted much or will and might have a bad day.

Edited by The Wiz

Badly need a win this week, but more badly we need him ready for the Raiders.

At least we signed Barnidge to help out at TE...oh wait.

They had an offer on the table for Barnidge...something tells me that, if Barnidge were willing to take what he's actually worth, he'd be playing somewhere.

I guess we will see how the Bills list him on the injury report when it comes out today

Today will only tell us whether he was DNP, Limited, or Full with regard to participation. We'll know even more on Friday based on his game status being Doubtful or Questionable.