What Bands Would Be Worthy of a SB Half Time Appearance ??

T master

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avett Brothers

Lumineers

Record Company

Willie Nelson

Sheryl Crow

Steep Canyon Rangers would be a fun halftime show, add in some Bela Fleck, Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires, Warren Haynes for a nice all-star show

all would be good choices as well....so much good music out there

Edited by The Poojer

Dweezil's totally against the "digital puppet" show that Ahmet and Diva are trying to pull off to line their pockets. This whole thing is really sad...

I wasn't familiar with the hologram project.

I know there's bad blood amongst the Zappa kid, what a shame. Putting family strife aside, it's a cool idea.

Pearl Jam please.

I thought of this before I saw yours. I absolutely love their song black.

They'd be a good choice. Mine as well throw Green Day into the mix although I guess they're already in talks with Justin Timberlake :wallbash:

The chick from Lost?

I thought of Green Day as well. They dont have the resume, but I like the killers.

SLAYER

Damn it would be funny to see people's heads explode and for all the right wingers to revive that whole "Heavy Metal is Satan and turning all the kids into satanists" crap from the 80s - it would make the current national anthem kerfuffle look like nothing. I bet Janet Jackson might also throw some money in because after Slayer opens with Disciple ("God Hates Us All") nobody is going to remember her nipple...

SLAYER

Damn it would be funny to see people's heads explode and for all the right wingers to revive that whole "Heavy Metal is Satan and turning all the kids into satanists" crap from the 80s - it would make the current national anthem kerfuffle look like nothing. I bet Janet Jackson might also throw some money in because after Slayer opens with Disciple ("God Hates Us All") nobody is going to remember her nipple...

Not to inject PPP into this (which you've already done) but you mean right wingers like Al Gore's wife?

But other than your piece of fake news, Slayer would be an epic half time show

Or maybe an ensemble 80s Thrash theme with Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax all performing at halftime

Have you seen Dweezil and the Zappa Plays Zappa shows? First time I saw them they played Muffin Man with Frank on video providing the solo.

No i wish We had though. He enjoyed that tour. saw him way back when though.

# 50yearsofrankfdweezilzappaplayingwhateverthef**khewants

The Cease and Desist Tour

that gif is very disturbing....i'd rather not see that kind of stuff here, whether it's a joke or not

I just looked. It took my breath away.

Bdutton - please delete it.

Mods, if he doesn't - please do it for him.

No i wish We had though. He enjoyed that tour. saw him way back when though.

# 50yearsofrankfdweezilzappaplayingwhateverthef**khewants

The Cease and Desist Tour

I saw the show a few times, some were better than others but the concept and the band were both great.

If you haven't heard this, check it out. I think it crushes:

Edited by SinceThe70s