So patriots just got Dorsett

PinOak

Cute. In a real game, he scored 0 points at home against a Rex Ryan defense with Bill Belichick as his coach.

Not saying he's anything special. But bile chick always finds ways to make his team successful. I coukd see him being good in the Patriots system, but terrible with another team (ie. Matt Cassel)

I don't really understand the trade. You would think the Pats would have wanted to keep him as a backup QB when Jimmy G goes and gets his old team. Also not sure what the colts need him for? It's not like they are anywhere near needing a developmental QB for the future. Their starter is a kid

Why Brisset is brutal.

I don't really understand the trade. You would think the Pats would have wanted to keep him as a backup QB when Jimmy G goes and gets his old team. Also not sure what the colts need him for? It's not like they are anywhere near needing a developmental QB for the future. Their starter is a kid

Neither team thinks their previous player is any good. They were likely going to be cut. So they trade them for a flyer. I actually think the Pats will release Dorsett in a week or two when they realize he isn't any good. Jacqueline Brissett stinks.

I'm wondering if Luck is going to be out longer than previously thought

there has been no thought on how long he will be out. Colts haven't said anything but the fact he still isn't throwing is a sign he's out a while

He is a decent backup

right, so he's good on the bench but not on the field?

NE wins again. Colts got fleeced.

Ben VolinVerified account @BenVolin 4m4 minutes ago

More

Not playing in that third preseason game was a big sign that the Patriots didn’t have Brissett in their plans this year

This is idiotic- there have been Dorsett rumors for weeks - so it is obvious he was not in the Colts plan.

The 2 teams just traded guys that were both going to be cut or play back-up roles.

And the Patriots FO once again shows they are better at this than most others in the NFL

They have mind control over other teams. Why would any team trade with them knowing they will likely get fleeced. Those backup QB's always excel after the Pats trade them.

Why is it that all of the Patriot backup QB's bring back more in return then they are worth?

it's amazing, isn't it.

Cute. In a real game, he scored 0 points at home against a Rex Ryan defense with Bill Belichick as his coach.

He was playing injured that game. Couldn't throw the ball because of an issue with his hand. He shut out the Texans a week earlier.

He probably does suck, but let's just be accurate.

He was playing injured that game. Couldn't throw the ball because of an issue with his hand. He shut out the Texans a week earlier.

You may be accurate, but since when does a QB get credit for a shutout?

He's better than any other of the backup QBs

1 and 1 half NFL games played.

The cheaters were leading when he took over and the Bills shut Brisset down winning 16 to 0

What is this weeks catch phrase. Preseason doesn't matter.

💡

This must mean that the Pats will cut Brady next season and keep Garopalo.

Brisset plays defense? Edited by ShadyBillsFan