Richie tried to fight Marcell in Baltimore

CuddyDark

That's the story. He was late during the week and then again for whatever meeting they had in Baltimore. McD did do something. He sent him home.

He wouldn't have put up with it the first time. He SURELY wouldn't have put up with it the second time. He wouldn't even put up with Ritchie of all people fighting him. There hasn't been any rumors about this. This board is overflowing with people that have deep connections inside OBD. This is 100% crap.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that one time when Marv asked the team where they'd rather be, and Bruce Smith got all up in his face saying, "you tryna tell me I don't wanna be up in hurr???" And Marv was like, "whoa, whoa, Bruce, if this keeps up we're gonna be here a while. You want a Snickers?" And then ....

I remember that, tho it didn't happen. Mandela Effect?

The word going around is that Kyle Williams is so pissed at Incognito for not letting him fight Dareus first that he has left the team and is probably retiring if he cannot get traded to the Patriots. No link but a lot of people are talking about it.

See this right here? This is how it is done

Reminds me of when Wood/Incognito did a promo-type video for UFC 210 and they staged a press confrence / mock altercation :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloBills/videos/10154928912820659/

How did I miss this gem..... :lol:

Richie: I've been preparing for this fight since birth.

EWood: I have been preparing for this fight since before Richie was born.

Edited by JoeF

The word going around is that Kyle Williams is so pissed at Incognito for not letting him fight Dareus first that he has left the team and is probably retiring if he cannot get traded to the Patriots. No link but a lot of people are talking about it.

I hear Kyle and Richie challenged Marcel and Jonathan Martin to a tag-team cage match.

Richie would beat him 10 out of 10 times. Richie is relentless and I see Marcel as a guy that you can break his will pretty easily and can't fight fatigued.

I'm not sure if it happened but wouldn't be surprised if it did. Anyone who has played sports and been in a locker room probably has fought a teammate at one point.

What a battle that'd be. I'd give the edge to MD but it'd be a hell of a fight.

Incognito has an inner psychopath that is way more motivated and active than Marcel. Marcel's heart wouldnt be in it. He'd get crushed.

I really doubt it's true, but I'm going to pretend that it is because it's more interesting.

That's where Im at.

Any truth to the rumor that Eddie Yarborough took a lead pipe to Marcel's hip when Dareus was walking back to his locker from the ice bath resulting in a hip injury on Thursday before the Ravens game. After it happened, I guess Marcel limped to his car and ran into Coach McDermott outside whereupon Coach McDermott asked what happened and Marcel told him "the new guy hit me in the hip with a lead pipe"....McDermott was furious and stormed into the locker room and found Jordan Matthews sitting at his own locker, pulled our new WR up to the locker and gave him three or four jabs in the breastbone (like our gym teachers used to do back in the 80's)...so now Jordan Matthews has an exacerbation of a previously chipped sternum all due to Marcel being late for a team meeting....anyway, that's what I heard.

I too hear voices in my head...

Re: PPV - would watch (and would likely be better than this past weekends PPV money suck).

Can't the team impose fines at lazy fat asses like Marcel. Seems players should not have an open run at doing whatever they want because they are bound by some contract. Teams and the league need some leverage to be able to keep order in the house. This guaranteed money bull ****, regardless of performance is bad for the league and bad for morale. just like everyone else in this world, you have to earn your money.

...initially, I was not in favor of signing Richie.....he bailed on us after one season and didn't think he could turn it around after the Miami "roadshow".....needless to say, crow SUCKS.......this kid is a baller and spiritual leader.....happy as hell he turned it around.....Richie vs Marcel.....1st round KO......

Not that it's their fault - but it's becoming obvious that our 'leaders' have no impact on Dareus. I don't think leaders are there to fix problem players, they help the good, younger players and lead, not fix.

I dont agree. I think leaders hold all players accountable and are a big part of what the culture of the team will be. Good leaders won't settle for anything less than the best out of their teammates

Huh. What I heard was Dareus was getting into Tyrod's face about not being a franchise QB. Dareus punched Tyrod who ended up with a concussion and Richie squared off to fight Dareus. Bills tried to cover it all up by playing Tyrod until he got a concussion "in the game".

I call it punchgate.