Bills sign S Bacarri Rambo and 2 others

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

I like the Rambo move alot. Kid played big in big moments. Another ILB? Im guessing they feel comfortable with the guys we have to play OLB then?seems more than likely a ST signing, but still....

Edited by BuffAlone

Really like this move actually. I liked Rambo a lot when he was here. I think he brings us some much needed, and very nice depth at safety.

Same. If Rambo is on the bench that means someone better is on the field and that is a solid floor at the position.

Beane is so cheap he's now just looking at the old jerseys in the "cut players closet" and resigning guys that are out on the street! Dooooomed...

Welcome back, Rambo and just plain welcome, other dudes.

Still my favourite Rambo factoid (you know, apart from the being **** at football thing).

@StephenCulley

FUN FACT: New Bills safety Bacarri Rambo used to go by his mother's maiden name, Fudge.

I want to see Bacarri do the hyphenation thing...back of jersey that reads FUDGE-RAMBO