Stephon Gilmore quietly disses Buffalo Bills on Twitter

The first half of your sentiment, I can say I felt the same way. Which a part of me is pleased with the White selection because the kid was grinning ear to ear and genuinely seemed appreciative of the Bills selecting him. The other half was annoyed since we had to draft another first round CB.

Two guys (Gilmore & White) with different demeanors and personalities reacting differently. Nothing more than that.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's missed 11 games during the middle 3 years of his 5-year career. And that mostly while avoiding contact whenever possible. With the Cheaters, they "expect more"...like tackling.

Compared to the average NFLer, he's not a health risk. Your cherry picked "middle year" stat notwithstanding. Edited by jmc12290

His people don't have internet access? Not that hard to see any team play if you care to seek it out.

Haha exactly. I've found a way to watch every Bills game for almost twenty years now without living in Buffalo. So...I guess your peeps don't care that much Stephon.

Can't wait till Andre Holmes toasts him.

I'm pumped to see Holmes in action. Sammy, Zay, Holmes, Clay, and more passes to Shady should be awesome. A very nice core to build on in the coming years.

Compared to the average NFLer, he's not a health risk. Your cherry picked "middle year" stat notwithstanding.

He's no longer an "average NFLer." Which was obviously the point in talking about giving him $12 million a year.

Gilmore will be an all pro this year.

Absolutely. My one gripe with Gilmore is a grabber and it won't get called in New England. I expect him to live up to every bit of that contract and "all of a sudden" become a star in the league. He will get the Patriot bump that Hogan got last year. Everyone needs to prepare for the "I'm sorry but I miss Gilmore" thread that is coming. Unless of course he gets injured :bag:

From the linked article :

"New England is scheduled to play in five nationally televised games this season as well as take on the Oakland Raiders as part of the NFL's International Series. Whereas the Patriots will play often in front of a national audience, the Bills are only scheduled to have one primetime game when they take on the New York Jets on NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. Buffalo's lack of national visibility comes down to their 17-year playoff drought, the longest in all professional sports".

Don't really see why people are looking so hard for an insult.....

It was just a dumb tweet from Gilmore because it didn't need to be said. Anyone can watch any game they want to -- Sunday Ticket, sports bars...implying that "your people" can only see you play when you're in primetime is an idiotic statement.

I'm not annoyed because I think it was a dis at the Bills, I'm annoyed because Gilmore is an idiot.