Stephon Gilmore quietly disses Buffalo Bills on Twitter

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MikeReiss

Julian Edelman took exception to Stephon Gilmore holding him and then wrestled with him on the ground. Gilmore has also been told to leave.

Incident lasted about 10-15 seconds. Bill Belichick has non-negotiable practice rule: No fights, and if you do fight, you are ejected.

Did Gilly start doing the WTF wave and point at his safeties?

@MikeReiss

Julian Edelman has been told to leave practice after starting a fight with CB Stephon Gilmore after an incomplete end-zone pass.

@BenVolin

Edelman and Gilmore just got tossed from practice after getting in a big fight. Edelman had to be pried away and carried off by Hogan

@TyDunne

Tyler Dunne Retweeted Ben Volin

And some people actually think Stephon Gilmore is too laidback.

This thread is like the guy who marries a hot chick and then starts to take her for granted. All of your friends tell you how hot she is but you don't appreciate her. Then she leaves for a super rich, good licking dude and you have to talk crap about her to make your self feel better because you're lonely.

This thread is like the guy who marries a hot chick and then starts to take her for granted. All of your friends tell you how hot she is but you don't appreciate her. Then she leaves for a super rich, good licking dude and you have to talk crap about her to make your self feel better because you're lonely.

honestly...you're the most bothered person in this thread. don't let it get to you bud.

honestly...you're the most bothered person in this thread. don't let it get to you bud.

I'm not the one bringing up practice highlights to trash a former Bill who is getting paid a lot of money for the best team in pro sports. I hate jealous people. I'm trying to show you a better way. Get better.

well, can you blame her? you gotta lick it right.

I'm not the one bringing up practice highlights to trash a former Bill who is getting paid a lot of money for the best team in pro sports. I hate jealous people. I'm trying to show you a better way. Get better.

i'm fine with it. what gilmore say or what bills fans say doesn't effect my life at all. i think most on here are like that. i suppose fans are venting a bit, but it definitely seems to dig at you.

Yea. It's sad.

We suck year in and year out but let's try and take shots at players that leave for better contract and better teams.

again, why let it bother you? if it doesn't bother you when players leave and take shots at the team, why let it bother you when fans fire back. at the end of the day it's all nonsense.

i'm fine with it. what gilmore say or what bills fans say doesn't effect my life at all. i think most on here are like that. i suppose fans are venting a bit, but it definitely seems to dig at you.

You missed Biscuit talking endlessly about Manuel's johnson.

He's just into weird stuff.

I at least put some justification on it. He's paid to be a top 10 corner, and as of yet, has not shown that he is that. He could be, but currently is not.

Felt the same way about janoris jenkins last year, and he had a really good year, so you never know.

I've heard it enough to last a lifetime.

We're good, obviously just touches a nerve with me.

I've always known the term to mean crazy and I'm sure most Americans understand it in that context as well. At any rate, if I had any inkling, I would have just grabbed the picture since that speaks well enough to the scuffle.

I've always known the term to mean crazy and I'm sure most Americans understand it in that context as well. At any rate, if I had any inkling, I would have just grabbed the picture since that speaks well enough to the scuffle.

Buffalo Rumblings retweeted that as well so I assume we've just heard different uses of it. I guess we both learned something.

Back on topic, is Gilmore more "!@#$ing crazy" than Robert Woods?

If anything it's funny to me.

How petty and ridiculous some fans are. He went to another, better team that paid him more.

lol why attack him?

it's just what some fans do. to be fair, a lot of bills fans blasted him when he was still on the team. you say these things are funny, but i think most of us realize they bother you far more than you let on.

Sure they can.

But the fans have a right to criticize the ****ty product their team trots out onto the field year in and year out.

The franchise doesn't owe the fans anything.

Of course they do. But I ask if it's so bad for so long, why stick around? And the complaints? The team doesn't read them, other fans do. It's tedious Edited by PromoTheRobot

Of course they do. But I ask if it's so bad for so long, why stick around? And the complaints? The team doesn't read them, other fans do. It's tedious

on top of that, i don't mind when any fans are critical of the team at all, but some don't know how to hold a normal conversation about the bills. it's all strictly negative. when called out on it, these fans claim their football knowledge is superior because they were right all along. it's so easy to be down on the bills. we're fans of a lousy team, but for the love of god, we can have a discussion without everything an attack on the team. there's a lot of potential here, and some chose to concentrate on that.

Yah, it's definitely a carribean gay slur... Although its quite normal in everyday conversation... When I lived in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I was a sucker for live reggae, Guiness, and jerk-chicken... I kinda still am... :)

Edited by #34fan

Yah, it's definitely a carribean gay slur... Although its quite normal in everyday conversation... When I lived in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I was a sucker for live reggae, Guiness, and jerk-chicken... I kinda still am... :)

It's a colloquial term in that context that I had no awareness of until today.