Bills Big Board, as per Leroi

Estro

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do this. Just when I have resigned myself to disappointment . . .

I said the same thing in the shout box....just when I felt for sure he was not on the radar/possibility, Leroi has to go and give me hope so I can be disappointed

Apparently, Leroi still thinks Davis most likely.

I wasn't really doubting you, just emoting.

Yeah I saw that in the shoutbox, I am sure others will ask, so I thought I would link it.

I expected us to blow it honestly; I really want Mahomes/Trubisky. I hope it works out that way. I think it is easier and more common to hit on a WR in other rounds, where it is still really rare for QB...

Yeah I saw that in the shoutbox, I am sure others will ask, so I thought I would link it.

I expected us to blow it honestly; I really want Mahomes/Trubisky. I hope it works out that way. I think it is easier and more common to hit on a WR in other rounds, where it is still really rare for QB...

Yes, I agree. Davis is a nice wr, but I think Mahomes could be special. Hope they pull the trigger, but doubt it will happen.

Never made a Goodwin comparison. I see a guy who finished only 26th in the nation in receiving yards and 152nd in yards per reception and we're supposed to be happy to see the Bills spend a Top 10 pick on him because he succeeds in running a 40 yard dash. Reminds me of Darrius Heyward-Bey. How'd that work out for the Raiders?

He had 81 catches for nearly 1200 yards and 17 TDs in a big-boy conference. Against a team with a VERY good secondary - USC in November - he had 8 catches for 154 yards (19.3 ypc) and a TD.

Edited by dave mcbride

He had 81 catches for nearly 1200 yards and 17 TDs in a big-boy conference. Against a team with a VERY good secondary - USC in November - he had 8 catches for 154 yards (19.3 ypc) and a TD.

He also fared well against Colorado--and they have 2 corners (Awuzie and Witherspoon) that will have their names called before the end of Day 2, and a safety that's sure to get drafted as well (Thompson)

Well, if he is that good he should go top 5.

Surely you've been watching the NFL long enough to know this isn't true. I for one think Corey Davis will end up the best of the class and his ceiling is legitimately Randy Moss, although his durability issues concern me. Either way some future dominant player will fall past the top 5, I guarantee it.

Surely you've been watching the NFL long enough to know this isn't true. I for one think Corey Davis will end up the best of the class and his ceiling is legitimately Randy Moss, although his durability issues concern me. Either way some future dominant player will fall past the top 5, I guarantee it.

Durability issues? Davis played in nearly every game over his 4 years.

Sammy has durability issues he's missed 68% of possible games played so far in his career.

Durability issues? Davis played in nearly every game over his 4 years.

Sammy has durability issues he's missed 68% of possible games played so far in his career.

My bad, I had heard the other day that Davis was dropping due to durability issues. I just looked into it, turns out he had minor ankle surgery so I don't know what they were talking about. I would love the pick at 10.

Edited by HappyDays

So we get to 10, and Lattimore and Howard (and also Mahones) are still there, yet we trade back, and a long way. I hav always given Leroi the benefit of the doubt, but I am calling BS on these predictions.

So we get to 10, and Lattimore and Howard (and also Mahones) are still there, yet we trade back, and a long way. I hav always given Leroi the benefit of the doubt, but I am calling BS on these predictions.

Told you they would trade back.

My guesses are better then Leroi's

He gave a list of 5 players in order. There is no prediction in the original post. Regardless, how does anyone know what os going to be offered on draft day.

This is just a really stupid gripe.

He gave a list of 5 players in order. There is no prediction in the original post. Regardless, how does anyone know what os going to be offered on draft day.

And to be fair, in the Shoutbox he said Bills were trading down - then it came out they had a trade partner - and shortly after they were on the clock, trade went through. If anything, that sequence of events lends to credibility.

And to be fair, in the Shoutbox he said Bills were trading down - then it came out they had a trade partner - and shortly after they were on the clock, trade went through. If anything, that sequence of events lends to credibility.

He didn't say it until everyone else did...

Sorry you feel that way. Does not make you right. Just saying.

Chiefs are laughing at us.

No they aren't laughing at us...We got great value for the pick and apparently it was Lattimore (awful). This team needs a qb in the worst way. I really hope they didn't rape us in the long run...