Bills Big Board, as per Leroi

Estro

Jeffismagic.... I know you like Mahomes. I do too. Do you see him as the best fit? If the Bills have a chance at Trubisky, Watson, and Mahomes at 10, fo you take Mahomes? I would go Trubisky...seems to he a perfect fit for Dennison. Read somewhere that college coaches think he could be MVP of the league someday.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not a fan. Especially when we lack depth in so many areas and already have Hughes and Lawson. That is why I'd view the pick as a typical cute Bills pick.

I tend to agree with this take...

It's just poor team building IMHO...Kind of like what the Jets have done on D-Line...You're just spinning wheels and moving salaries in and out year after year...But you're not actually winning anything...Unless you get really, really lucky and one of the guys you stack turns into JJ Watt...But that is such a long shot... B-)

Jeffismagic.... I know you like Mahomes. I do too. Do you see him as the best fit? If the Bills have a chance at Trubisky, Watson, and Mahomes at 10, fo you take Mahomes? I would go Trubisky...seems to he a perfect fit for Dennison. Read somewhere that college coaches think he could be MVP of the league someday.

Both Mahomes and Trubisky would be great fits for the Dennison offense. I take Mahomes.

It's just poor team building IMHO...Kind of like what the Jets have done on D-Line...You're just spinning wheels and moving salaries in and out year after year...But you're not actually winning anything...Unless you get really, really lucky and one of the guys you stack turns into JJ Watt...But that is such a long shot... B-)

But Thomas can be moved around like a chess piece. Kyle will be gone next year. So it's not that crazy. Better than taking a WR top ten or a second tight end.

Both Mahomes and Trubisky would be great fits for the Dennison offense. I take Mahomes.

I watched Mahomes miss Heath Evans from 10 yards away. On a TV set... I guess make of that what you will.

If this off-season is any indication (no leaks) then it could be Mahomes. We heard the Bills love Trubisky and Whaley loves Watson. Has anyone heard anything other than just having a workout with Mahomes? No leaks about how much they like him or don't like him.

Good post. He would have to turn out to be a consistent All Pro/Hall of Fame type guy for it to make sense. Those kind of guys are rare. Unfortunately a lot of people reach the conclusion that they think they know he'll be that type of player. In reality no one can be certain of that. We have already gone all in at that postition. Lets place our bets elsewhere.

But Thomas can be moved around like a chess piece. Kyle will be gone next year. So it's not that crazy. Better than taking a WR top ten or a second tight end.

Personally I don't think his size is what I'd prefer for a DT though.

Good post. He would have to turn out to be a consistent All Pro/Hall of Fame type guy for it to make sense. Those kind of guys are rare. Unfortunately a lot of people reach the conclusion that they think they know he'll be that type of player. In reality no one can be certain of that. We have already gone all in at that postition. Lets place our bets elsewhere.

Personally I don't think his size is what I'd prefer for a DT though.

He plays outside and inside on passing downs. Think Justin Tuck.

How is it horrible?

Every one of those guys is expected to be a starter in the NFL immediately. And probably damn good ones.

He must think that it's their top 5 overall players, as opposed to the top 5 that they think will be there at pick 10

I would be ecstatic if Adams or Hooker somehow fell to us. That's my dream. Reality--please be the better of Davis and Williams. No Ross--medical issues don't seem to turn out in our favor and I think we need that big, "open when he's covered" receiver that Buddy Nix was never able to get for us.

I would be ecstatic if Adams or Hooker somehow fell to us. That's my dream. Reality--please be the better of Davis and Williams. No Ross--medical issues don't seem to turn out in our favor and I think we need that big, "open when he's covered" receiver that Buddy Nix was never able to get for us.

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 47s47 seconds ago

Was told tonight by person who gave me Fournette to SF was bad info. The thinking is they will select Adams at 2.

As of now this seems to be the consensus

john no knees ross. please no

I lol' irl. REALLY hoping it's not him at 10. If he didn't have the injury issues I'd be all for him. He's awesome for sure, but knowing our luck, he'll get wrecked by a Bills fan while walking up to the podium. If he doesn't go to the draft, he'll get into a car accident on Friday and be paralyzed. I just have a bad feeling about us drafting him. Bad things man

I still remember how many people were pissed that the Bills were reportedly interested in OBJ 3 years ago. Freezing cold takes!

No doubt. I was one of them. He's a heluva player but I'm still glad he's not a Bill. I can't stand that dude

I lol' irl. REALLY hoping it's not him at 10. If he didn't have the injury issues I'd be all for him. He's awesome for sure, but knowing our luck, he'll get wrecked by a Bills fan while walking up to the podium. If he doesn't go to the draft, he'll get into a car accident on Friday and be paralyzed. I just have a bad feeling about us drafting him. Bad things man

No doubt. I was one of them. He's a heluva player but I'm still glad he's not a Bill. I can't stand that dude

lol yeah his personality turns a lot of people off. But the biggest thing pre-draft that I remember people wringing their hands over was that he wasn't tall enough.

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe 47s47 seconds ago

Was told tonight by person who gave me Fournette to SF was bad info. The thinking is they will select Adams at 2.

As of now this seems to be the consensus

SF must be getting Cousins.

That adds up very well--does seem like Cousins to SF is predestined and that would mean SF can avoid this weak QB class (none are worthy of being the second pick--barring some boneheaded desperation) and then they can grab the BPA--the early talk I'd heard was Thomas going to them at two--he's a stud, good high character kid and he's from Stanford--that seemed predestined! I'll keep my fingers crossed and get ready for the inevitable disappointment. Thanks for the intel.