Bills Big Board, as per Leroi

Estro

So we get to 10, and Lattimore and Howard (and also Mahones) are still there, yet we trade back, and a long way. I hav always given Leroi the benefit of the doubt, but I am calling BS on these predictions.

??

There is a NEVER a situation where a team just sits there and says we are taking this player no matter what, unless its for a Franchise QB. Picks are fluid, and if a team offers them what they think is a better deal than them sitting put and drafting player "X" where they are at, they are making the trade. And you never truly know what is going to be offered to you until the draft starts playing out and players start coming off the board and teams see players they never thought were going to be there available and they want to make a move to get a guy they covet.

That is an extremely ridiculous post.

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

??

There is a NEVER a situation where a team just sits there and says we are taking this player no matter what, unless its for a Franchise QB. Picks are fluid, and if a team offers them what they think is a better deal than them sitting put and drafting player "X" where they are at, they are making the trade. And you never truly know what is going to be offered to you until the draft starts playing out and players start coming off the board and teams see players they never thought were going to be there available and they want to make a move to get a guy they covet.

They did give up a ton as far as the picks chart - hard to turn away. I'm glad we didn't take Lattimore, but I wanted Mahomes...It is what it is...

Ah got ya. I can see Thomas, I can see Howard, I can't see Davis or Ross at 10. Maybe after a trade down but no way at 10. Lattimore wont be there so no worries

Kinda missed a few of those, eh?

It's ok- almost everyone undervalued the WR position here.

So we get to 10, and Lattimore and Howard (and also Mahones) are still there, yet we trade back, and a long way. I hav always given Leroi the benefit of the doubt, but I am calling BS on these predictions.

Obviously a trade back for that selection of picks was higher on the priority list than any single one of the players still left in the draft. If Solomon Thomas was still there at 10, they probably take him and not trade back. OR perhaps even Corey Davis. We don't know how BADLY they wanted any one of those players. Obviously they valued the future options more than the guys left.

Obviously a trade back for that selection of picks was higher on the priority list than any single one of the players still left in the draft. If Solomon Thomas was still there at 10, they probably take him and not trade back. OR perhaps even Corey Davis. We don't know how BADLY they wanted any one of those players. Obviously they valued the future options more than the guys left.

If Thomas was there we pick him. Davis would've depended on the offer.

Ha,the great and powerful La Roy. Excuses,excuses. Just like anyone else on here could do.

we traded back. And his top 5 board was gone. I'm not saying he was wrong. I'm just saying I don't think any of us saw us falling that far to get a cb.

??

I second the last sentence. We traded down and got a first round pick next year