Most hated teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any team more widely, deeply and thoroughly hated than the Cowboys?

In a just alternate reality, Negan would take Lucille to Barry Switzer's head in the middle of his "How 'bout them CCCOOOooow-boys" cognitively challenged orangutan impersonation.

Like:

Bills

Vikes (someone does care about them)

Falcons

Packers

Ravens

Hate:

Patriots (tho they are GD impressive - so respect)

Cowboys (could jump Patriots this year in hate-ability if they are successful again - fan base is absolutely insufferable - at least P-men fans are quiet-ish)

Redskins (see: Cowboys on fans)

Seagulls

Love:

Bills

Hate:
Pats
Dolphins
Jets
Seahawks (living in Vancouver, Canada everyone is a Seahawks fan because Seattle is 2.5 hours south of Vancouver)

Cowboys

Like:
Ravens (family is from Baltimore)

Edited by LangleyBillsFan

Is any team more widely, deeply and thoroughly hated than the Cowboys?

...absolutely loath Plastic Puss Jones......POS.....bought the team in 1989 and the first thing he did was kick coaching legend Tom Landry to the curb like dirt.....hated him ever since.....other than the JJ years, they haven't done squat with this stumble bum calling all of the shots....

Hate the Broncos no. 1 and the Patriots no. 2. I dislike all the other teams. I guess I'm kinda cool with a handful of teams just because they have sweet uniforms, like the Raiders, the Chiefs and the Saints. I used to be semi-cool with the Packers but Aaron Rodgers is a douche. I am less cool with the Browns than I was before they ruined their uniforms. Outside of my love for the Bills and my hatred of the Broncos and the Patriots, I really only care about uniforms.

Love:

Bills

Hate:

Pats

Dolphins

Jets

Seahawks (living in Vancouver, Canada everyone is a Seahawks fan because Seattle is 2.5 hours south of Vancouver)

Cowboys

Like:

Ravens (family is from Baltimore)

I'm in Bellingham......Seahawks fans are awful....that SB win gave them such a superiority complex...some here still talk about being a dynasty.....

How can the Raiders and Cowboys be on the same hate list?

I guess you had to be there in the 70s to understand that they are polar opposites to fans this old.

And it took THIS LONG to hate Sherman?

While I was born in the 70s, I was not old enough to appreciate either of what either team did or didn't do. I hate Cowboys for many, many reasons, I hate Raiders because I was not a fan of Al Davis and dislike their fans (I do think Raiders have some of the best uniforms though).

I see a lot of Bills fans, including myself, also support/like the Packers. I wonder if the feeling is mutual with the Packers fans? Any idea IceBowl?

While I was born in the 70s, I was not old enough to appreciate either of what either team did or didn't do. I hate Cowboys for many, many reasons, I hate Raiders because I was not a fan of Al Davis and dislike their fans (I do think Raiders have some of the best uniforms though).

I see a lot of Bills fans, including myself, also support/like the Packers. I wonder if the feeling is mutual with the Packers fans? Any idea IceBowl?

I have never seen a Packer fan say they hate the Bills. We root for the Bills. You guys remember back in 2005ish maybe where you guys scrimmaged us at Lambeau in late July I think? Bills fans and Packer fans were really partying and having a great time together. Actually it was in early August because it was Packer family night and they just invited the Bills up for a scrimmage and after the scrimmage they had fireworks at the stadium. It was on a Saturday evening and a very great time! I wish they could do that again with a team like Buffalo.

....pretty laughable....Patriots hatred is based on jealousy because of their continued success and dominance.......go back to the '85 Bears thumping of Grogan and the Patsies 46-10 in the SB......if memory serves me, Bflo had pretty good success versus the BOSTON Patriots during the Babe Parilli era....and lest not forget Bflo's dominance of the 'Fins.......Patsies just have the best in the business running the show....look at Bflo's patchwork FO and administration during the 2000's, NON football neophytes calling FOOTBALL shots.....and the result was......you know the rest.......

I pretty much dislike any team that is A.) Considered the favorite. I almost always root for the underdog. B.) as obnoxious fans. MOST teams have annoying fans....but when I am subjected to them personally, It kinda turns me to root against that team. C.) Any team that has a lot of national-bandwagon fans. D.) A team that has been successful for a long period of time without any (or many) losing seasons mixed in.

If there is ever a team that has all 3 of those...that will get me to the level of hate. Right now, the Pats are on the top of the list....so is Alabama Football...Red Sox are up there too.

I pretty much dislike any team that is A.) Considered the favorite. I almost always root for the underdog. B.) as obnoxious fans. MOST teams have annoying fans....but when I am subjected to them personally, It kinda turns me to root against that team. C.) Any team that has a lot of national-bandwagon fans. D.) A team that has been successful for a long period of time without any (or many) losing seasons mixed in.

If there is ever a team that has all 3 of those...that will get me to the level of hate. Right now, the Pats are on the top of the list....so is Alabama Football...Red Sox are up there too.

How can you say Red Sox but not the Yankees?

Other than the three AFCE teams, definitely the Steelers. Fans are so obnoxious and spoiled but somehow they find things to b***h about anyway. According to them, Tomlin is an awful coach who has held this team back from winning multiple more titles.

The Bills make me hate the Bills quite frequently.

This. I certainly haven't been angrier at any other team than the Bills.

Obvious hate:

Cheaters

Jests

Phins

Cowgirls

Steelers

Animosity for:

Packers

Colts

Anyone else who dumb-luck stumbles into back to back HOF QBs....

Love the Bills, and every year there are a few teams I would not say I like, but enjoy to watch that year. Last year it was Falcons and Raiders.

And then the teams I feel a kindred spirit with:

Chiefs

Raiders

Browns

Because of the fanbases

Obvious hate:

Cheaters

Jests

Phins

Cowgirls

Steelers

Animosity for:

Packers

Colts

Anyone else who dumb-luck stumbles into back to back HOF QBs....

Love the Bills, and every year there are a few teams I would not say I like, but enjoy to watch that year. Last year it was Falcons and Raiders.

And then the teams I feel a kindred spirit with:

Chiefs

Raiders

Browns

Because of the fanbases

awww...whattya talkin about there you dingbat, huh?

God, I love Awchie. :flirt:

Hate doesn't begin to describe how I feel about the Pats*.

I don't really like the Steelers. I dislike them more than the rest of our division rivals.

I used to dislike the Cowboys, but I like Dak Prescott, and we never play them anyway, so whatever.

I kinda like the Ravens. Not even sure why.

I have a soft spot for the Browns. Whenever they play in OP, my tailgating group ends up adopting nearby Cleveland fans. We've even stayed in contact with a few of them.

I don't really have the energy to maintain any opinions on other teams.

Bills will play the Cowboys in Arlington for the 2019 season.

awww...whattya talkin about there you dingbat, huh?

God, I love Awchie. :flirt:

Hey, I hate the teams with the major-ority of titles, ipso fatso I don't like neither of them teams, either.

Now, get me a beer... :beer:

...and I don't wanna hear nothing more out of you, meathead.

In our Division, I hate the Jets the least. Aside from their monumental upset in SBIII, they've been more of a sad sack team than the Browns or we are.

AFC; Stillers -because of their fans. Jags -because Jacksonville is undeserving of a team. Baltimore -because they're the Colts (I'd still pizz on Modell's grave).

NFC; Cowboys -just because.

I don't get how people like other AFC teams since you are in competition with them every year.

Team like the Pats is almost a love, hate thing with me.

I hate losing to them, but admire to much about the team especially at the QB position to put them in my most hated category.

Hating on the fish or Jets comes easy...